trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA working in 10 different restaurants . .. over 15 years . . . up to age 17 she worked for her Father . . . over time of 15 years she worked 10 places do you know this or not? . . .
she worked in 10 since age 17 or 18 until arrested

mentioned suicide to her Mother - was after 6/4
data point after the traumatic event
yes because pattern of event - but personality is stable

don't you need to make sure pattern throughout person's life . . when a trauma don't want to make sure there is pattern before trauma
yes

she was single for 14 months before she began dating Brewer
not information I received
from Ms. Arias?
I can reference my notes if you like
sure if you have them with you
right here

consistent with what she just said - don't know the exact dates . . I can tell you what she told me . . .I spent 12 hours with her . . wasn't a point of confusion for me . . . my notes were very clear

you somehow think she left MM and went straight to DB
yes based on my notes and what information she gave me

she moved to Mesa . . . but she moved away from TA in 2008 - away to a whole other state . . she tried to move on - she attempted to meet other people on LDS linkup
didn't know the website but knew she was trying to date others and moving away from TA

TA called her names . . started in Jan 2007 - called her a *advertiser censored* . then he indicated it was a joke - just kidding -per JA . . . read about this in emails from Hughes to TA and way he was treating JA. there is no question TA called her names like *advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored*, doesn't make it true . . .you would not think it is true . . . if he calls a name just what he called her . . . that is true he called her that

abuse her
misuse of something so yes it was a misuse of words - inappropriate

escalating name calling - not a pattern of verbal abuse . . .
despite fact you are not a DV expert . . . .I do not have a license in DV . . . there is no license in DV . . . I am licensed clinical psychologist . . my definition expert = licensure

do you think you are an expert in DV . . . . I have a lot of experience in DV . .

criteria basing on license in DV that doesn't exist . . . somehow magical license appears . .. .based upon criteria you could be an expert? based upon the criteria that is correct

on 1/24/08 - journal entry #511 - 2 days after TA threw her down and broke her finger
objection

in Jan 2008 - don't know specific date . . . she writes nothing noteworthy to report in her journal . .. consider it a datapoint
also on same day she writes she cannot marry TA . . . we all have head problems but certain things never sit right with her.

MMPI scored it created a report - reviewed it and determined to be accurate - exhibit #631 - is that the report you received - I am assuming this is the one I gave you . . it is . . accurate and look complete to you? yes . . results

move to enter this evidence #631
no objections

C'mon Juan...look it over for 20 minutes like its the first time you've seen it before agreeing to it being entered.

It' so obvious jw IS GRASPING AT STRAWS. Where's the pic of the straws when I need it?

I'm sure you guys have commented on this but it appears JA is trying to LOOK LIKE this witness today--hair, shirt. More of her bizarre mimicing/competing.

Just got home from work and have missed all of this morning...will have to catch up later.
Is it my stress that I brought home from work with me or does JW sound like a mother scolding a very , very bad teenager?

Don't know if anyone's mentioned it today but JW's cranberry suitdress is smashing!

I thought this, too. I wish I knew where she got it and some of her other suits. It's definitely better-fitting on her, too, than her other outfits.

floundering-game.jpg

here comes the part where willmott tries to interpret the tests and dr. d sets her straight.

Welp, I believe Juan just let her bury herself in front of this jury. There is a REASON for his silence, and it's deafening to everyone in the room!

Oh I know!

I'm over here objecting, "Objection. Asked & answered."

But I know JM is just letting JW drown.

:facepalm:

Don't try and read the charts Wilmott, she's about to come completely undone.

I have to wonder, when Jenny asks to submit evidence, and Juan says "no objection" without hesitation.....what goes through her head? Is it "oops"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crackerjack82