trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"That's not an appropriate use to the test"
"Oh, let's look at them anyway"

What the heck is going on here? An expert witness says that what the defense is doing is not the right way to interpret her findings, and she does whatever she wants anyway? With such a flippant tone?
So what, she's interpreting the scales herself now to make her client look good?
What JW is doing there is so unprofessional, there are no words for it. Even I as a layperson know that if an expert says "this is not how you do it", then that's not how you do it.

This is absolutely incredible!!!

Jenny needs to hurry up and get off the stage . . .

Jodi is passive-aggressive, it sure seems like over-controlled hostility in my book, but she scored low.

"That's a simplistic way of saying it."

tumblr_mi1n1cm5a51rqfhi2o1_500.gif

love this!

My mind wandered and I tuned out for a while - what are we talking about now>?

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 26s
Many jurors have their hands together on their laps as they sit back and either pay attention or zone out #JodiArias

JW is off the chart now....she is absolutely looking silly and desperate. This jury is smart. Smarter than she realizes. And smarter than she is. IMO

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Many jurors have their hands together on their laps as they sit back and either pay attention or zone out #JodiArias

I GUARANTEE that LAV or Dr S would not have their books at their fingertips to reference. I have to admit, when Willmott said, "go ahead and look it up", I was clinching teeth, but Dr. D, of course pulled through...

I'm not interpreting... I'm telling... I'm asking...

Make up your mind JW!

Of course she has anxiety!! She got caught, she's on trial for her life.. Dr. D's testing and clinical assessment was AFTER, and she did not "pad" the results.

On 'wild about trial'
they said the juror question basket is empty. Wonder why?

JW is wasting time trying to drag out the cross so Juan can't re-direct.

I'm sticking with my earlier theory. JW (or J Dub as I refer to her) will drag out this cross exam until 30-45 minutes before court ends for the day, and then let Juan have his turn. She has done this every Thursday.

JW, stop cutting her off! Let her finish speaking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV