trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Many jurors have their hands together on their laps as they sit back and either pay attention or zone out #JodiArias

Why do the DT insist on boring the court, the jury and us watchers? They lose everyone when they pull this BS

Dr D smiles every now and then with the look of you really do not understand but Ill clear it up with Juan.

All this is doing for me is showcasing what a sick person Jodi is ,not that she's a victim, but the perpetrator.

Wow Ms. Wilmott, speaking of aggression scales... *ahem*

OMG! I don't use these! :banghead: JW trying once again to force Jodi into a battered woman!

Why is JW being allowed to interpret this information incorrectly even though she is being told that's what she's doing?

Oh so that's where she was going .. the SCALES prove she was battered and had to kill Travis, not the EVIDENCE or premeditation and a naked wet Travis. Okey Dokey then :)

ok this is making me so sleepyyyyyyyyyyyyyy zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

holy goodness, she's taking a test at face value without even taking in consideration the whole amount of data. foolish lady. can't wait for redirect.

Funny how JW was overly hostile when discussing the scale pertaining to aggression. She is making a monumental error in her cross-examination by getting mired in the minutiae. The MMPI is an incredibly complex tool that cannot be evaluated in slivers.

"Yes, it does mean aggression" JW says in her most aggressive voice. :|

Wow. I am so impressed with JW, she's an awesome lawyer for the State.

Oh, wait.

we've seen this and that and worst of all..massive stab wounds and stabbing all over the body and a shot to the head..yeah I do see that

Wouldn't we like to hear De Marte say--just get to your point--PLEASE?

I get it!

Wilmott now thinks she has a PHD in Psychology. And can interpret psych tests.

Okay Willmot went from snark to just clear nasty. That is very unprofessional. It's not a style of interrogation or questioning, she's just being nasty. It isn't working well. She is like a little kid pretending to be grown up. I am embarrassed for her. This is how NOT to do your job.

JW has NO idea what she is getting into. The MMPI is an extremely complex test, you cannot interpret it item by item, you have to look at the entire profile and the combination of the traits that are above threshold. Ain an over-simplified way:high in anger plus low in depression means one type of personality versus high in anger and high in depression. You can take it item by item.

Juan will thrash on redirect. You can tell this expert is chomping at the bit to explain how wrong JW's approach is to interpretation of this MMPI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV