trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is she hoping to accomplish with the charts? I keep expecting her to ask Dr D to bake a cake on the witness stand out of the charts next.

Running the clock... great descriptor. That's exactly what this is.

Willmott! She's kind of cute when she's flubbing her lines.

Notice how quiet Juan is? Haven't these people learned that when they spend ALL this time twisting things around it takes Juan a nano-second to return it back to the truth? When he is quiet that means there is a shark in the water? He is coming to get you?

Even I can remember the PTSD Jennifer keeps going on about is also part of BPD and does not support their claims. I also can remember their Hail Mary expert didn't do one single test and the other basically used a napkin at a bar for his seriousness in testing.

Absolutly bunk attourneys, rude, nasty, unprofessional.

This really is JW's style. Getting people to look at evidence ie diaries and these tests and getting them to admit that it says what they can say on the screen.

If I ran into her somewhere I would run for my life....fear and flight. I bet those eyes glow at night like headlights.

Yes Wilmott is very scary today..in a devilish kind of way. Thank you for your highly entertaining posts.

Yes, Willmott, we are starting to see a pattern about you!

And, it's not "The Secret", positive thinking, worthy!

Willmont scored a big one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ms. Wilmott's approach is very condescending. Ms. Wilmott, please recognize that Dr. DeMarte has a tremendous amount of more knowledge in this field than you do.

Jodi even licks her lips when DeMarte does. This is so trainwrecky to witness.

So now Wilmott is providing an armchair psychologist's interpretation of the data. I am rolling my eyes.

Are you allowed to say "Objection. Stupid"*

* Related to question not JW - to clarify!

Okay~ someone needs to STOP this. It is beyond ridiculous.
I have to assume that JM is allowing this absurdity
because he is seeing the faces of the jurors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenduhhhhh