trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Would you look at that tight jaw...she is seething!

I noticed the same thing! That jaw is tight and she is trying her best to appear like she isn't paying attention, but you are right - she is seething mad!!!

Oh wow! Jury questions? Anybody know if there are any?

My observation...JW asks to approach over and over because it isn't "about her" at those times. She loves to strut herself!

I can't wait to hear these questions! I'm jumping out of my skin!
I need to know what the jury's thinking! Now.

found hiding behind Xmas tree . . . found @ Ta's house without being invited . . .

her relationship with MM he tried to end relationship before she wanted that to happen . .

unstable and intense relationships . .. elements aspects . . .

tendency to have disrupted relationships because they idealize and demonize those they are in relationship with . . .

there is something wrong with that boy . . . I want to be married .. tA is awesome no doubt . . . she says something good than something bad.

a better example of this . . .after the memorial service on the plane ride home she exchanged phone numbers with another male whom she called immediately arriving home . .. someone able to engage in behavior of devaluing TA right after memorial services

identity disturbance - no core sense of who she is . . . thourhgout her life time . . change self to fit in different enviorment . . . change way she looked - her hair and getting implants . . . moron faith with 2 months - very quickly changed her views and to become Mormon

having suicidal ideation is thinking about it . talking aobut it . . that is different than going to kill my self. . .

does it require an actual threat or plan?
no we are just looking @ is this person thinking about hurting self.

records replete with comments about emotional roller coaster . . .quick change emotion - if they drop keys on the floor she would get really angry . . .. tendency to be dramatic . . .in her journals went from happy to sad very quickly . ..

characteristic stable throughout her life - feel completely empty inside

really angry and upset feeling

related to 2/14/07 - destruction involving door, window

also indicated in her journal she has so much anger inside

scales on the MMPI -
the name of the actual scale - it does not go along with actual

there are other scales that component of aggression and anger and 2 of the those scales she elevated on.

on MMPI - there is some indication she has some anger problems - some anger internally

which scales are we talking about
supplementary scales . . .component addiction admission and adcition . .. inappropriate intense anger indicated in someone in borderline . . some evidence of internal anger

5/26/08 email - wher TA uses inappropriate words . . pattern in these particular items involving the interaction between ta and JA . . .

You might want to check your first spelling of Mormon. Although I find what you have much more applicable to our Jodi! And thanks for ALL YOUR HARD WORK!

ETA-I would never pick apart a wenwe post! Just thought wenwe might get a kick out of that particular typo!

Heads up...
the FBI has just posted the pictures of the possible suspects in the BOSTON bombing,,please see.search and it will come up..

If there are any juror questions then she gets another crack at her.

There was at least one question as of Tuesday so.......'nother crack she'll get.

But you know what? She (JW) is actually helping the Prosecutor so, carry on Jenny!

They were barely dating it was for a PPL event and he had about 30 people who were INVITED into his home. Jodi just showed up uninvited. He politely corrected her when she announced to the entire group that she was TA"s girlfriend and clarified they had gone on a few dates only. And then he politely told her she needed to find other arrangements because all the beds and couches were already taken. No one knew she stayed over the night until the next morning when she was found sleeping UNDER (or maybe in light of the testimony BEHIND) the Christmas tree.

At this point I don't think Travis wanted to go to the extreme route of calling the cops on her.
Agreed. There would have been a scene and IMO he didn't want to have to deal with it.

I wish he would have. He probably did too as things with Jodi progressed. Hind sight and all that.

:(

IMO

It feels to me like Juan is rushing on this redirect. I hope he doesn't gloss over things that need clearing up.

i've learned more about the REAL story with his short rushed redirect than so much else that's happened. i mean he got a lot of things in.

i'm so curious as to why travis was so mad about her in that last txt they bring up (may 26?). i hope it will be shown one day.

You all have me crying laughing so hard with these comments! I have never heard the Christmas tree story before! Sheer gold! You can't make this stuff up!

Justice for Travis!

I can't imagine being told I was not welcome, asked to leave and then ignore that conversation and sleep on the floor. What kind of crazy do you have to be to stay there once someone says that to you? He should have called the Police then..

Well exchanging numbers with a man shortly after the memorial. That is a bombshell!

Kind of reminds me of when she attempted to have sex with Ryan right after killing Travis.

Here she is right after Travis funeral and tries to hook up with a guy again.

She is trying to find the next victim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member