trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is a huge Jodi lie.

IMO he didn't call the police or kick Jodi out because he was embarrassed. Something similar happened to me with an ex. I just wanted to keep the peace and not have a scene, so I didn't say anything when he decided to sleep on my sofa with a house full of cousins. I bunked with my sister and three of my cousins, so I wasn't worried for my safety. Perhaps I should have been, but thankfully, he was a harmless nut.
I think too that Jodi manipulates a perpetual victimhood. In reality, we don't know what she said to Travis but many of his friends and family have talked about how generous, trusting, and just a really nice, big-hearted guy he could be. I can see Jodi recounting how everyone before him had hurt, wronged, and/or abused her and manipulating Travis' best intentions to help her out somehow.

i wish juan would talk forever. i sometimes go to sleep listening to his cross examinations and directs lol.

I can't wait to hear these questions! I'm jumping out of my skin!
I need to know what the jury's thinking! Now.

They're thinking something very different than they were with ALV. I can't even count the questions they had for her.

Juan un-did every point JW was TRYING to make in what? 30 minutes?

Which is a huge Jodi lie.

IMO he didn't call the police or kick Jodi out because he was embarrassed. Something similar happened to me with an ex. I just wanted to keep the peace and not have a scene, so I didn't say anything when he decided to sleep on my sofa with a house full of cousins. I bunked with my sister and three of my cousins, so I wasn't worried for my safety. Perhaps I should have been, but thankfully, he was a harmless nut.

This would be an example of not maintaining bounderies.. Just like JA with Christmas Tree...

My 'friend' had his brother & SIL in town over holiday his ex showed up.. stayed the WHOLE weekend even tho NO ONE spoke to her or included her in activities but he was upset & embarrassed didn't want to cause a seen yet again... Someone who didn't know how to maintain a boundary.. THEY are NO LONGER your family once you leave & divorce Hello???

Travis had a large amount of folks over and Jodi bounced in and introduced herself as his girlfriend..he said nope and there is no room for you here, He gave up his bedroom to two of the women and he slept in his office. Jodi didn't leave, but slept under the tree and said Travis slept on the floor and held her hand all night.

Can you imagine waking up to that under your tree on Christmas morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic