Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Behind with HLN...

I understand what Wilmott is trying to do with her cross, I really do. The problem is she is treating this witness as if she is being evasive and couching her answers, which it is crystal clear from her many, many direct answers and yes or no answers, that she is not. Therefore the approach does not work and just looks catty. Juan resorted to "hostile" treatment after so many attempts to get a straight answer failed.

I also find it hilarious that the defense team's witness baldly stated to the prosecutor that lawyers should not interpret numbers from these various tests and scales, and yet here is the defense attorney doing what? Interpreting and analyzing test scores and scales. Surely this is not lost on this sharp as tacks jury. They seem to remember everything else. :D

There's not a wad of questions but there's a few more than expected. 10 sheets perhaps - guestimate!

Strange! I cannot remember which one of TA's friends said this but I wish that person would have testified to that. I would like to know why TA did not show her the door, call the police on her.

They were barely dating it was for a PPL event and he had about 30 people who were INVITED into his home. Jodi just showed up uninvited. He politely corrected her when she announced to the entire group that she was TA"s girlfriend and clarified they had gone on a few dates only. And then he politely told her she needed to find other arrangements because all the beds and couches were already taken. No one knew she stayed over the night until the next morning when she was found sleeping UNDER (or maybe in light of the testimony BEHIND) the Christmas tree.

At this point I don't think Travis wanted to go to the extreme route of calling the cops on her.

He let her back in cause he liked her sex even if he didn't like her. Period

I was praying there would be no questions from the jury so we didn't have to hear Jennifer again today!

I love the way "father" Flores looks after the Alexanders and makes sure nobody bothers them.

Only 2 juror question forms....

We will end early...new witness Tuesday....

Moo.

He's done in record time ---half the time was Approaches---now in Recess
I believe this Underlines to the Jurors the Important details, and how JW wasted time on nonsense

I want the next witness!!!! Let's get this done! I do not want JW to have another chance to waste DD's time.

I think there is only one or two questions from the jurors right? This should go quickly. However I am fully expecting the DT to ruin the rest of the day.

Did anyone start a pool on the number of juror questions yet?
My guess is..................5

ETA: Whoops - see them going thru them - I'll change to 12

I see jury questions!! I love them!! I can not wait to get to the gas cans and the gas receipts..

Did I see Wilmott stroke JA's hair? Or am I seeing things?

:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member