trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why we haven't seen any sketches out in the media? Maybe some one is going to create a trial sketch book and make some $$$$?

Why are sketch artists needed in a televised trial? Not being snarky, I just don't see a need for it when there is actual footage/pictures.

They were barely dating it was for a PPL event and he had about 30 people who were INVITED into his home. Jodi just showed up uninvited. He politely corrected her when she announced to the entire group that she was TA"s girlfriend and clarified they had gone on a few dates only. And then he politely told her she needed to find other arrangements because all the beds and couches were already taken. No one knew she stayed over the night until the next morning when she was found sleeping UNDER (or maybe in light of the testimony BEHIND) the Christmas tree.

At this point I don't think Travis wanted to go to the extreme route of calling the cops on her.

Imagine The Defendants humiliation.
I like that part.
Then, I imagine the puzzled thoughts going through the minds of the guests.. Who..Wha...huh?
The little conversations about it by guests..sure wish I were privy.
After that stunt, all present would never look at her with a trusting eye again.
OT/ kitty in spring shed, keyboard now fur lined.
Bling!

so are we done for the day or is this a break (just made the trip home from hectic end of day rush at office).

Being that cameras are permitted, I think it's odd too. One thing I can think of is that the sketch artist may want to profit from his/her artwork since it's a high-profile case.

or maybe she's an artist and just likes to do this sort of thing. i could understand that. that's how artists are, i think.

On this break will just share a recovered memory I had from yesterday. While we were waiting in futility for JA's migraine medication to not kick in, I noticed a sketch artist in the courtroom behind me yesterday. I'd not seen her before. It was kind of odd seeing there are cameras in the courtroom. Thoughts?

It appears JA has set loose various alter egos into the courtroom. This is just one of them.

okay we are back with juror questions

Andrea Yates was not a sexual sadist. In fact, she was found to be insane at the time of the murders.

I didn't write that she was a sexual sadist. I wrote that Fred and Rosemary West were sexual sadists and they were.

Andrea Yates is a female killer, which was the point of my post. Being insane doesn't eliminate the crime.

torture: when you keep asking a person a question over and over and say "RIGHT?" right right? and they say NO NO NO

jodi has gotten so close to jennifer in this trial, do you think when all is said and done she will stalk her too? call her all the time....

I felt the "junk category" personality diagnosis from Samuels test was a super burn.

re: Hair stroking....

stock-photo-school-nurse-on-head-lice-check-day-10382584.jpg

No way the experts cancelled each other out. This one demolished the two for the defense!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ITA with you...

The Witness compared to the last two would be like me challenging Mike Tyson to a fight in his prime. I wouldn't stand a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic