trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think TA knew deep inside that she was somehow 'defective' and he felt pity for her.
The issues from his childhood were like a beacon for her. Sex abusers are masters at using their victim's goodness against them.

I was about to say Please don't pick on Wenwe, she works so hard, but after looking at what you are referring to
animated-smileys-laughing-327.gif
animated-smileys-laughing-291.gif
. I'm sorry but that just struck me funny! Mistakes happen, we still can't pick on Wenwe. :lol:

Great job as always dahling! :) :blowkiss:

No no no no please don't take that as a criticism! I certainly didn't want my post to read that way! I thought wenwen might ENJOY that typo!

APOLOGIES if it read any other way!I would never pick apart a wenwen post!

ohhhh what you all thinking?

My thoughts are that someone believes the PTSD

One of them is pondering that even if she lied, there WAS a trauma....

I AGREE. His kindness and his ability to see the best in others must have really attracted her to him. He saw her goodness, and missed her cray-cray at the beginning.

I think the CINDERELLA aspect of their first meeting in Las Vegas kind of sealed his fate. The way he invited her to the Executive Ball and loaned her the ball gown only added to her delusions that she was SPECIAL and that he recognized her wonderful qualities. I don't think he was ever going to be able to escape her after that. JMO

He made a LOT of mistakes with her, for sure. And in the end he kept letting Little Travis veto any misgivings he was having and he paid for it most unjustly. Now she needs to pay for her mistakes.

There asking her questions to answer about Samuels and LaViolettes testimony that they refused to answer. They want the truth. She's teaching :) Yay!

It pains me to say this, but Jodi looks very pretty in that shot, however, it does NOT look like her. moo

I think she is trying to look like Dr. D with her hair that way

Hate the jury questions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's CONVEYING as opposed to CONVINCING :) Thx Katiecoolady and Janine Driver for that one :)

Don't panic. The odds that we'd have a slam dunk 100% at this point is not a given. They have to deliberate. Reason will win out even if one of them or more is on the fence.

I'm not worried. This witness is way more credible than any of the DTs witnesses. I have no doubt the jury doesn't believe JA. Some questions are being asked so they can get answers the DTs witnesses didn't answer, not necessarily because they find JA credible. Give the jury some credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry