trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't see a problem with these questions,the reason for jury questions is for them to seek clarification of things.

i hear nothing that makes me think any of them believe PTSD

Nice. Jury noticed that Jodi was SMILING as she said no jury would convict me.

No no no no please don't take that as a criticism! I certainly didn't want my post to read that way! I thought wenwen might ENJOY that typo!

APOLOGIES if it read any other way!I would never pick apart a wenwen post!

No apology necessary! Like I said, after I saw what you were talking about it cracked me up. I know what ya meant! ;) It just cracked me up, did not mean you were picking on her! :)

Travis had several friends staying over, plus he had roommates. But, to me, the interesting part is that there was NO ROOM IN TRAVIS' BED!

IIRC, Travis explained to her that she was NOT invited to stay; that these people were staying at his house & every bedroom was taken - i.e. NO VACANCY! Travis himself was NOT staying in his own bed, but sleeping in his office on a couch or something..
As is the case when a ton of people are staying at your house - it was lost in the chaos that Jodi was still there - and turns out she slept under the Christmas Tree, on the floor or somewhere close by, either behind or under, the Christmas Tree. This was after she was told NOT to stay over.

Boom. Deleting pictures and then washing the camera appears to be an attempt to destroy evidence

They are being asked to put another human being to death. I am fine with any and all questions. They are taking their job deadly seriously. Amen to them.

IMO they are asking intelligent questions of an intelligent witness..

Camera asking if she put in washer whether there were pics or not is she hiding evidence!
Could she be depressed from just being in jail? Nice!

I love Dr. DeMarte becuase she is honest.
With the work I did with abused children and the whole "un-biased" issue, on that I can understand what she is saying. YES it is possible to do your job correctly even if you have compassion. Just because two "experts" from the DT's side got wrapped up in the fame and "manipulation" of Jodi does not mean experts out there could be honest and not get wrapped up. Do the job honestly. Dr. DeMarte is an honest woman who obviously has passion for her work.

I will be writing this woman just to let her know that her actions of honesty inside of the justice system was commendable and that she is an inspiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKP