trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question about whose handwriting is on the PDS answer sheet ...

Why? It was awesome. Someone on the jury gets that there were two++ stories...it was snark....

I interpreted it differently, as if the juror was asking "isn't trauma, still trauma, no matter if it's a bear or a tiger?"

I will be much more comfortable if your interpretation is more correct.

bandonment - I feel abandoned . . with other boyfriends - they cheated on her - she continued to stay in that relationship . . . examples found in other relationships

destroy evidence - try to destroy evidence . . . if you had not seen pictures . . given your knowledge of cameras would you have viewed this effective destroyed evidences .. .

my knowledge of cameras if you put in water it would be destroyed

incarcerated . . . depressed . .. not outside the scope if someone has significant change in environment

stabbing, slitting and shooting TA a traumatic event
that is important but the variables are what are important

PTSD - look for person response - did they experience fear, horror, terror @ he event . . .

administered TSI to JA because Dr. Carp had done same. not some Dr. Samules

gave 4 tests - one to measure reading requisites . . .other tests provide good information - I determined the tests I gave were enough to answer my questions.

do you know the difference between TSI 1 vs TSI 2 - updated norms and small differences - don't know

whose handwriting on PDS answer sheet - exhibit #555?
locating the exhibit

I love the questions. Even the bear/tiger. That was needed for clarification and I might have asked a question like that had I been a juror.

Again I am convinced we have a shrink on the jury.... :rocker:

These questions and the way she is answering them only drives home the fact that she is highly intelligent and knows her stuff inside and out.

Look at Jodi, she knows it's over. Her eyes look darker and she looks incredibly 'tight'.

It's just a basic question to ask about experience and that stuff. I'd want to know.

The jury is listening to Dr. M and want her opinions on their questions. She's honest and forthright and they respect that.

I interpreted it differently, as if the juror was asking "isn't trauma, still trauma, no matter if it's a bear or a tiger?"

i really think it was a clarifying question.

Jury questions lead me to believe they want to allow Dr. D to explain her opinion more fully in areas where JW cut her off seeking validation for very specific minute bits of evidence the DT feels back up their PTSD self defense BS. I think the jurors did not much appreciate JW cutting those answers off.

MOO

that's how I took the question too. I took it as snark towards the doctor for not agreeing that regardless of the trauma (bear vs. tiger), her answers would be the same. JMO

The Tiger versus Bear question was one I have been asking in my own little head. Not that I buy any of the DT carp, but I wondered if a juror might go there.... a trauma is a trauma is a trauma kind of thing....
I don't think there was any snark to that question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee