Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
o/t

BREAKING NEWS - INVESTIGATORS HAVE POSSIBLE NAMES IN THE 2 SUSPECTS IN THE MARATHON BOMBINGS. CBS.

I will say the tiger/bear question was BAD for the prosecution and for DrDM
IMO

Gee, I like these questions a lot. Particularly the bear/tiger one. I thought she gave a really clear explanation.

It's just a basic question to ask about experience and that stuff. I'd want to know.

Exactly!!
It could also be said that the system has not "corrupted" Dr. DM at this point either. She is obviously very well spoken and knowledgeable

I like these questions. I think this is a very inquisitive jury, they want to know as much information as possible. Good for them!

These juror questions to me are far more intelligent questions to this witness than the ones they asked to the previous two...they seemed to not buy anything they were saying and they were trying to get them to answer with a straight answer...

I agree with others here that they want this witness to teach them, since the far more intelligent questions

I can't believe this is only her 3rd time testifying! I'm still baffled as to why JM chose someone so inexperienced, but she has done an amazing job! IMO :)

Y'all are okay with these questions? I've loved or at least understood the need for almost all of the jury questions before this, but I'm a little apprehensive about these questions.

I'm not happy with these juror questions, at all.

While this is not MY opinion (want to say that right out so I won't be tar & feathered!), I've seen quite a bit of discussion (other message boards, FB, etc) about people not being receptive to Dr.DeMarte. I've seen several people say she's off putting, comes off very intelligent but knows it & presents it in a conceited way, that it sounds like she's above everyone else and so on. Again, this is NOT my opinion but it IS possible someone on the jury feels this way too. :moo:

I'm not worried at all with these questions. I believe that Juan will get the verdict he is after. :seeya:

Me either! They appeared to question her experience!
I might have done the same. IMO just because someone questions her experience doesn't mean they don't believe her, it could be a matter of clarification. I thought Dr D was a great witness, still might've questioned her experience.

meh...sounds like they threw some questions in the basket so Wilmott wouldn't feel too bad about herself...

On this break will just share a recovered memory I had from yesterday. While we were waiting in futility for JA's migraine medication to not kick in, I noticed a sketch artist in the courtroom behind me yesterday. I'd not seen her before. It was kind of odd seeing there are cameras in the courtroom. Thoughts?

Check with WildAboutTrial guy, he said he has seen her before in court

Also notice no questions from jurors about her education, experience or suggested lack thereof.

:)

So glad the jury is asking about the way Dr Samuels administered and scored the test.

I don't see anything overly unnerving by questions but also.. I don't see anything snarky either like before..

I think because JW talked circles they were trying to ask directly for their clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018