trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HUGE sigh from Jodi on Samuels possibly filling out the answer sheet.

SHE KNOWS SHE IS DONE!!!!!

On this break will just share a recovered memory I had from yesterday. While we were waiting in futility for JA's migraine medication to not kick in, I noticed a sketch artist in the courtroom behind me yesterday. I'd not seen her before. It was kind of odd seeing there are cameras in the courtroom. Thoughts?

An artist practicing their skills so they can be hired to cover Luka Magnotta's trial perhaps. No cameras will be allowed.

Okay feeling a little better about the last few questions! Whew!

I thought the bear vs tiger question was odd. There's a huge difference between a bear or a tiger attacking a person rather than a person attacking a bear or tiger.

YAY love these questions! The jury is asking her to help them understand!!!!

I might have done the same. IMO just because someone questions her experience doesn't mean they don't believe her, it could be a matter of clarification. I thought Dr D was a great witness, still might've questioned her experience.

This is true. But, I still didn't like it! :)

Don't panic. The odds that we'd have a slam dunk 100% at this point is not a given. They have to deliberate. Reason will win out even if one of them or more is on the fence.

---------

Oh I hope you are right! I have the shakes. She wont go free, I dont want 10 years and out either. I'm afraid she will do it again! I'd like to whomp that JW..:banghead:

From the jury questions, they are allowing DeMarte to expand on the answers Wilmott would not let her give. Bravo Jury!

I guess she will be going through all of the questions again since she is getting up there and not just standing up like JM.

oh man. here we go. she's just gonna keep talking 'til she can find a decent question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018