trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the bear vs tiger question was odd. There's a huge difference between a bear or a tiger attacking a person rather than a person attacking a bear or tiger.

JMO, but Samuels said it didn't matter what kind of trauma a person used when they filled out the test. A soldier back from Afghanistan, for example, could use as the "qualifying event" that he'd been robbed at gunpoint when he got home. But if he later claims he has PTSD from his service, the events that are likely to trigger symptoms of PTSD are going to be totally different. Yes, they're both very traumatic, but they're still caused by two totally different things.

The jurors asked Demarte to help them understand what the Defense's witnesses did. That is funny. And they seem to want confirmation that the camera pictures being deleted = guilt!

I'm logging.

Have a great night, everyone!

Of note - an absence of questions challenging the opinion of 1) not abused and 2) has BPD.

Dr D is sounding a bit defensive. I'm sure she's tired but hang in there!

That was quick from Juan. Doesn't seem that he was concerned at all with any of the questions.

This is what would worry me. If JUAN had gone over something, then I would be a little kooky.

People panic every time. It's understandable. We're still messed up over FCA. :)

jaccuse.jpg

For crying out loud Jenny. Give it up.

JW, you are digging yourself back in again.

TSI 1 TSI 2

JW is coming across as a B IMO with this TSI 1 or TSI 2 stuff. Attempting to show Dr. D is lying and some nefarious conspiracy.

SMH

Wilmott speaking slowly on purpose like she is talking to a 10 year old.

JURY WILL BE MAD AT JW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, here comes Willmott trying to break down an iron door with a wet strand of spaghetti.

Did Nurmi laugh when Dr. D told JW she didn't understand her verbage? I think he was laughing at JW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member