trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One question from JM... aaaaand here goes JW again... the rest of today and into tuesday...

Some of you need to breeeeathe. Calm down. Not every questionable question is automatically bad for the prosecution. There are multiple levels of thinking.

1. Dr. DeMarte's hands are beautiful to look at.

2. Jodi Arias' hands are beyond disturbing to look at.

3. Jennifer Willmott's red tipped manicure is inappropriate considering this crime.

IIRC, Travis explained to her that she was NOT invited to stay; that these people were staying at his house & every bedroom was taken - i.e. NO VACANCY! Travis himself was NOT staying in his own bed, but sleeping in his office on a couch or something..
As is the case when a ton of people are staying at your house - it was lost in the chaos that Jodi was still there - and turns out she slept under the Christmas Tree, on the floor or somewhere close by, either behind or under, the Christmas Tree. This was after she was told NOT to stay over.

That's just sad.

When JM was redirecting with Dr. D, he asked about different examples of Jodi's agressiveness. I thought there was an entry in one of her journals that said something to the effect of "If Travis is cheating on me, he'll be sorry." That seems like it would be important. :twocents:

I'm not happy with these juror questions, at all.

While this is not MY opinion (want to say that right out so I won't be tar & feathered!), I've seen quite a bit of discussion (other message boards, FB, etc) about people not being receptive to Dr.DeMarte. I've seen several people say she's off putting, comes off very intelligent but knows it & presents it in a conceited way, that it sounds like she's above everyone else and so on. Again, this is NOT my opinion but it IS possible someone on the jury feels this way too. :moo:

Opinions sound immature, IMO.

Some of you may not think so but I love the jury questions. Proves to me once again, they are paying attention, DeMarte is giving clear, concise, educated and honest answers.

I love them all except maybe one or two of them. And they were in the beginning of the questions.

The tiger/bear question sounded like the earlier juror question about there being a difference between stress from a murder verus a bad hair cut - definite snark.

Reality_zps2348722d.jpg

Reality Finally Setting In?

re Tiger/bear question

I take that to mean the jury wants to know from THIS expert, if they tend to believe JA experienced trauma even though the killing was a murder rather than self defense could she still exhibit signs of having experienced a traumatic event.

To me, this is a good thing because it suggests to me that while some jurors (or at least one) may believe JA was traumatized by killing TA, that they don't believe things could have happened the way the defendant described to them.

I interpreted it differently, as if the juror was asking "isn't trauma, still trauma, no matter if it's a bear or a tiger?"

I will be much more comfortable if your interpretation is more correct.

Hi Lady: i interpreted the question the way you did and i didn't like the question- it seemed to be asking if Dr D was rigid in her thought process

From twitter:

Juror Question for Dr.DeMarte: Which would you prefer: a gold medal or the Purple Heart?

:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member