trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not happy with these juror questions, at all.

While this is not MY opinion (want to say that right out so I won't be tar & feathered!), I've seen quite a bit of discussion (other message boards, FB, etc) about people not being receptive to Dr.DeMarte. I've seen several people say she's off putting, comes off very intelligent but knows it & presents it in a conceited way, that it sounds like she's above everyone else and so on. Again, this is NOT my opinion but it IS possible someone on the jury feels this way too. :moo:

I didn't like some of the earlier juror questions.

These are good questions and give the witness a chance to clarify her testimony and her conclusions.

Man, JA is LOCKED on Dr. Demarte now. Paying attention! Wonder if she was told to stop coloring?

Kind of reminds me of when she attempted to have sex with Ryan right after killing Travis.

Here she is right after Travis funeral and tries to hook up with a guy again.

She is trying to find the next victim

Yes, seems as if her first thought in dealing with any male is a sexual approach. Juanderful asked her about the stress of her relationship with Travis, the first thing she said was, "The sex wasn't stressful" then smirked as if she was quite proud of having her exploits made public. Who answers a question that way?

Another reminder of 3x's overkill if this juror is one of 12 they'll stay firm I think if we have a waiver..

I thought I heard that. Did Jodi steal TA's ring? Was it the PPL ring? Did she confess or did LE find it? Thanks

We don't have all the details, but Travis had bought an engagement ring. (Not SURE for whom, but some think Mimi.) It was in Travis' drawer and went missing, perhaps when Jodi was his housekeeper.

I've wondered if Jodi stole it and wore it herself, or if she sold/pawned it.:twocents:

While this is not MY opinion (want to say that right out so I won't be tar & feathered!), I've seen quite a bit of discussion (other message boards, FB, etc) about people not being receptive to Dr.DeMarte. I've seen several people say she's off putting, comes off very intelligent but knows it & presents it in a conceited way, that it sounds like she's above everyone else and so on. Again, this is NOT my opinion but it IS possible someone on the jury feels this way too. :moo:

I can't imagine the jurors feeling that way after experiencing that which is ALS and RS. I imagine they were relieved by her professionalism. JMO.

This witness is amazing .. I can't wait to see her again and what she does with her career in forensic psychology .. way to GO GIRL!

I think the questions are just fine. I'm not "hearing" the problems with the questions at all. They are intelligent questions, just like all the other jury questions, IMO.

Jodi seems to be intently paying more attention now

Some of you may not think so but I love the jury questions. Proves to me once again, they are paying attention, DeMarte is giving clear, concise, educated and honest answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MairinAmaliah