trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! Lock me up NOW! I will be laffing myself loony for weeks over that one.... she was found hiding behind a Christmas tree LOLOLOLOL I'm waiting to hear that she was spotted peeking out from the gallery or PT table while court has been in session LMAO

uploadfromtaptalk1366325467178.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 2

Respectfully, I must disagree about BPD not being a big deal. As I stated many posts ago, my mom is BPD. What I didn't disclose is this disease runs rampant in my family.

My granddaughter was diagnosed with BPD last Feb, and spent months in a rehabilitative center. Luckily the center was one of the few that practiced dialectical therapy. Her therapy made a huge difference.

My mom was extremely verbally abusive, hateful, evil, for decades before she was diagnosed and treated. Our relationship was basically ruined.

It is NOT nothing or not a big deal. It is devastating, and let me say, I feared for my daughter's and her family's safety before my granddaughter got help.
I didn't say BPD isn't a big deal. I said BPD is not a big deal when it comes down to the driving force that caused her to kill Travis.

I went back and re-watched that portion. I believe that was Jodi's own hand.

I am on CNN (so no rewind) but I think it was and see my pic in last post. I think her pencil got caught in her hair and it was her own hand too. I will have to wait for the youtube to be 100% but I was really focused in that interaction - thus why I got the cap I did.

Glad you could rewind!

In that well sized house, why did she have to sleep under a Christmas tree?

Travis had several friends staying over, plus he had roommates. But, to me, the interesting part is that there was NO ROOM IN TRAVIS' BED!

OK still watching HLN. But JA seemed to perk up when JM stepped up. What was with the glasses on her head? Was she back in a photo shoot thinking life is good again? I don't know, just another weird moment from the killer.

Actually in thinking about it, she is threatened by DeMarte and her beauty, trying to emulate.

Not sure I like these questions. Sounds like someone is questioning her experience.

Aha! I was waiting for that Q! They are asking if the stranger versus Travis issue is noteworthy.

Lol at Tiger question.....priceless!!!!

Oh my!!!!!

Kind of reminds me of when she attempted to have sex with Ryan right after killing Travis.

Here she is right after Travis funeral and tries to hook up with a guy again.

She is trying to find the next victim

It makes me think that's how she soothes herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018