trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JW is so out of her league on this stuff. It's pathetic.

Hahaha. I'm crying.

"This is misinterpreting the MMPI.."
"Let's do it anyways.."

Okay, Dr. Wilmott..

Dear JW - stop showing graphs. I'm trying to watch this and not take screenshots;

Anyhow, more results. JA is fascinated. It's all about herrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Attachments

• results3.jpg
    results3.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 28
  • jawatching.jpg
    jawatching.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 31
JW is reaching, searching..nit-picking for ANYTHING that will discredit the witness or help make any point that makes JW look smart! Its not working and Dr.D is not going to crack on this weak pressure that JW is trying to use. The only consolation to this agonizing futile cross is that JW is actually doing this and not Nurmi...

DeMarte is, once again, doing wonderful.

She really is. Wilmott can try as hard as she wants to try to make this witness seem confused or bumbling or disorganized or uninformed or misinformed or inexpert, but she's never going to be able to do it. It's hilarious.

Everyone in that courtroom including Wilmott knows this is a consummate professional who is extraordinarily knowledgeable and did her job beautifully.

Wilmott will never be able to shake her credibility.

"That's not an appropriate use to the test"
"Oh, let's look at them anyway"

What the heck is going on here? An expert witness says that what the defense is doing is not the right way to interpret her findings, and she does whatever she wants anyway? With such a flippant tone?
So what, she's interpreting the scales herself now to make her client look good?
What JW is doing there is so unprofessional, there are no words for it. Even I as a layperson know that if an expert says "this is not how you do it", then that's not how you do it.

JA looks like she is studing DeMarte and then pulls her hair back over her ear like DeMarte's is. This is so creepy watching the mimicing sociopathy in action.

Someone already pointed out the new bangs to the side look. It is very creepy.

I must slip off to carry my daughter to volleyball. BBL ;)

Miss y'all!

Expecting JW to start leaking with all the holes she has put in herself.

The holes are coming unplugged one by one and eventually JW will deflate and sit down!!

So she wasn't angry when she took these tests... I'd say looking at the damage she did to Travis she was pretty angry...where is she going with this?

so its inappropriate to interpret anger with those graphs but willmott says lets do it anyway

o.....k

If I ran into her somewhere I would run for my life....fear and flight. I bet those eyes glow at night like headlights.
Oh man, that sounds cool as heck. I wish my eyes glowed at night like headlights. No one would be stupid enough to mess with me. Plus it would be awesome to turn on my high beams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostlyDarling