trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has JW scored any points today? Was gone for a while.

:kiss: we love you Juan

thats how it is down,short and straight to the point :heart:

Travis had a large amount of folks over and Jodi bounced in and introduced herself as his girlfriend..he said nope and there is no room for you here, He gave up his bedroom to two of the women and he slept in his office. Jodi didn't leave, but slept under the tree and said Travis slept on the floor and held her hand all night.
Which is a huge Jodi lie.

IMO he didn't call the police or kick Jodi out because he was embarrassed. Something similar happened to me with an ex. I just wanted to keep the peace and not have a scene, so I didn't say anything when he decided to sleep on my sofa with a house full of cousins. I bunked with my sister and three of my cousins, so I wasn't worried for my safety. Perhaps I should have been, but thankfully, he was a harmless nut.

With so few jury questions, hopefully they can sort through them during the break and get them asked before the end of the day.

Oh, this is soooooooooo Good
One more hour
I'm smothered in trial goodness...
Jury Questions are up.
S'cuse me while I have a spaz of joy.

this whole thing has been AMAZING!!!!!!!!

redirect? OMG! how many zingers did janeen get in? anyone counting?

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

isn't rude for JA and JW to chitty-chat while the jury comes in and out?

You all have me crying laughing so hard with these comments! I have never heard the Christmas tree story before! Sheer gold! You can't make this stuff up!

Justice for Travis!

Look at JA's face. She is pizzed! And she is colouring mighty fast and hard with those crayons!

I wish just ONCE the Judge would tell her to put those crayons down, sit up and pay attention!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maxwell'sSilverHammer