trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So where is Alyce, anyone know?? What happened on Tuesday in Chambers, anyone know??

[video=youtube;Wc2coufE-Hc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc2coufE-Hc[/video]

Music for break/recess.....just a song for recess

Ohh, Don't know why she leaving//
Or where she gonna go //
I guess she git her reasons//
I just don;t want to know//

:drumroll:

OMG FINALLY!!! This afternoon has been the most sane time of the whole trial so far! Thank you JM and Dr. D!

JW won't re-cross after jury questions, right?

What kind of person goes to someone's home for a party when not invited? And then when told there was no room for her, she slept behind his Christmas tree? For real? I would have called the nearest psychiatric unit and had the police take her there. That is stalking for sure! Travis allowed her to get by with way too much. He was too nice and too addicted to her sexually. So sad.

On this break will just share a recovered memory I had from yesterday. While we were waiting in futility for JA's migraine medication to not kick in, I noticed a sketch artist in the courtroom behind me yesterday. I'd not seen her before. It was kind of odd seeing there are cameras in the courtroom. Thoughts?

Someone posted about it here yesterday. Said the sketches are really really good. Said the artist had done sketches in other trials and is very talented. No idea why they're there other than trial fascination?

How long is the break?!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I think too that Jodi manipulates a perpetual victimhood. In reality, we don't know what she said to Travis but many of his friends and family have talked about how generous, trusting, and just a really nice, big-hearted guy he could be. I can see Jodi recounting how everyone before him had hurt, wronged, and/or abused her and manipulating Travis' best intentions to help her out somehow.

I AGREE. His kindness and his ability to see the best in others must have really attracted her to him. He saw her goodness, and missed her cray-cray at the beginning.

I think the CINDERELLA aspect of their first meeting in Las Vegas kind of sealed his fate. The way he invited her to the Executive Ball and loaned her the ball gown only added to her delusions that she was SPECIAL and that he recognized her wonderful qualities. I don't think he was ever going to be able to escape her after that. JMO

Wow! Would you look at that tight jaw...she is seething!

Yowza! If JA should ever escape I would encourage DD to dye her hair, rent a car, fill 3 gas cans and hit the road. And take JM and Det. Flores with her.

If I was Wilmott, I would wait for another trial to try out my new Juanderful techniques. I wouldn't do it right in front of the man! Lest he think I'm crushing in a major way. *bats eyelashes*

On this break will just share a recovered memory I had from yesterday. While we were waiting in futility for JA's migraine medication to not kick in, I noticed a sketch artist in the courtroom behind me yesterday. I'd not seen her before. It was kind of odd seeing there are cameras in the courtroom. Thoughts?

Same sketch artist that was at Drew Peterson trial maybe? She was wonderful.

I missed the "hair stroking" when was that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member