trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #153

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So was Jodi running around wearing that engagement ring telling everyone Travis popped the question? Didn't someone say on HLN once that Jodi told her they 'got engaged' or do I have False Memory Syndrome?

I don't know if you have False Memory Syndrome or have a "license in DV," but......

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/jenny-makes-a-great-accidental-prosecutor/

is the wittiest and best summary of the screeching inanity I have read. What a great find!

During his interrogation interview, Jodi's father talked about the time that Jodi called him and was crying. He told about Jodi going by Travis's house and seeing him with another woman. Then he said something like, "And she was planning to marry him!" I thought he mentioned something about it being when she first moved to Mesa, but I'm not sure about that. I assume it's the time when Jodi looked in and saw the woman fastening her bra.

I think it depends on what the pot laws are in your state. Arizona has "seizure laws" which allows LE to seize anything pertaining to the property where the pot is and any assets (if the amount of pot is sizable). Loosing your house because your 14 year old has pot growing on your roof is a good enough reason to get LE involved. LE usually does the "handcuff, scare the bejesus, get the kid crying" routine. LE RARELY puts them in the system, if ever. It does NOT sound like there was a lone plant on the roof.....her friends and Tupperware containerS (plural), I read somewhere that they had a mini grow farm up on that roof.

One plant, eh, read your kid the riot act, explain the legal consequences, and ground them for a while....but when you have the neighbor kids involved AND your personal property, time to call for back up. JMO

That is true. I am in California so it is basically a ticket out here. Even growing pot if it is just for use, is not that big of a deal. Actually, this was in California, right?

yes, Just checked.This happened in Santa Maria, which is a pretty conservative area, but it's still California.

It does make me doubt her story of being an abused child in fear of her parents though. Would a frightened chid allow her friends to put a 'grow house' of pot on her fathers roof?

Hubby was bit by a copperhead on his right pinky. He will be in ICU, then move him in to another room tomorrow. Thanks for all the prayers. Much appreciated and love you guys.

The whole thing with "roommates" being in the house for the 4 or 5 days and noticing nothing, especially in June in AZ, will never make sense to me. Plus does seem to me, anyway, the roommates were people TA was trying to get involved in his work, not real friends and to help with the cost...Why at almost 30 yrs old not just buy your own home that is affordable, especially if your wanting to find a woman soon to marry.

Seems like the house was more like a frat house or something. He was a little to old to be doing that.

And just to clarify, yes, I think she is guilty, except the roommate thing bothers me.

the fact that they are guys and in and out and one living mostly with his Gf ade sense.. but they DID note the smell.. they just did not go up to figure out what it was. Have you seen the police report? The one roommate noticed a lot of different things including that the dog gate was blocking the stairs.

Yes, that has been on HLN before. One instance she claimed....guess what..."self defense".

:banghead:

Theres a documentary on youtube called Estrella womens jail Maricopa County Arizona. This is where jodi is right now. Its a dorm like facility. Jodis in a cell. She may have been put into the hole for figjting.

Never heard that but wouldn't surprise me...Carolina Panthers - Cam Newton...

Please don't tell me Cam's next on her "hit list"!!
;)

Seriously, her father revealed this about JA's marriage plans in his interview with LE.

MOO

I have a couple of things I'm wondering about and would appreciate your thoughts on them:

1) How will the final 12 jurors be determined?

2) Would Juan consider taking DP off the table if JA plead guilty to Murder 1 and LWOP?

Thanks

1 - random draw

2 - no way IMO

On After Dark they are asking if Jodi would be a threat to society if she were to go free. What the he//. What about her paying her dues for what she has already done??

She deserves and will hopefully receive the death penalty. :banghead:

I know. I rarely use my twitter account but I fired off two to ask them (before their big reveal) about her having the 9mm and 2 knives when arrested? Please, that Darren saying she didn't shoot the cops? If he has a son, well let him introduce Jodi to his kid or invite that sociopath into his neighborhood.
And what was with that Judge? I'm not racist, my grandchild is bi-racial (cutest child on earth too) but I've seen more AA women say in a round about way, that Travis was yanking Jodi's chain...implying, he sorta had it coming. WTF?
Driving hour after hour after her doing all the planning and covering her tracks and Jodi still kills him? You cannot talk yourself out of murder in a thousand mile drive? gmafb

ITA!

Someone with PTSD does not ask a friend of Travis' if he would be so kind as take her to Travis' to see THE MURDER SCENE.

IMO, NO PTSD

I watch enough true crime stuff to know that it's pretty much the norm for a perp to return to the scene of their crime. I don't know why that is, but it's true. And Jodi even asked Det. F if there was any way she could go back in the house to get some things she had left there. After asking to see the crime scene photos, and then wanting back in the house, I think she wanted to relive those last few minutes. She wanted to admire her work. According to all the experts, a person with PTSD fears, and avoids these situations. I think that diagnoses can be ruled out!

Hubby was bit by a copperhead on his right pinky. He will be in ICU, then move him in to another room tomorrow. Thanks for all the prayers. Much appreciated and love you guys.

omg! I hope he is okay? ((((()))))

Any idea when she told her father that? Wondering if it was shortly after she stole that engagement ring from Travis...

When she moved to Mesa...it's in the interview with Det. Flores and JA's dad.

Oh no! Sending hugs and prayers!! :hug:

Theres a documentary on youtube called Estrella womens jail Maricopa County Arizona. This is where jodi is right now. Its a dorm like facility. Jodis in a cell. She may have been put into the hole for figjting.

According to HLN, she has had several infractions, mostly for bringing in contraband items, such as pens, ointments, etc. The altercation with another inmate got my attention, however, due to the "self defense" claim. What else is new???!!!

MOO

The whole thing with "roommates" being in the house for the 4 or 5 days and noticing nothing, especially in June in AZ, will never make sense to me. Plus does seem to me, anyway, the roommates were people TA was trying to get involved in his work, not real friends and to help with the cost...Why at almost 30 yrs old not just buy your own home that is affordable, especially if your wanting to find a woman soon to marry.

Seems like the house was more like a frat house or something. He was a little to old to be doing that.

And just to clarify, yes, I think she is guilty, except the roommate thing bothers me.

The housing bubble collapsed, and caught him off guard. He had to take in roommates because he was under water. I sympathize with him because it happened to us and many friends and family too.

His home was affordable and the value was rising which was making him $ at first. But then when the bottom fell out, :panic: Arizona was one of the hardest hit areas in real estate.

I am now trying to catch up with today's cross of JW with Dr. JD (just finished the morning section) and realized that JW asked lots of open ended questions such as what(who) is such such and tell me about it. It's so annoying like her thinking Dr. JD not knowing how to answer and giving her a "hard" test. Sometimes I can't stand JW's voice too, like a middle-aged woman pretending to be a teenage, sorry for my rudeness.

:seeya: Hello and :welcome:

I completely missed court and can't find anything to read to catch up. Can someone give me a brief rundown? How did DD do? Did Willmott actually make any points today?

Can I chime in? I think JA purposely drug Travis's dead body to the shower stall because #1 - That is where she thought he would die after her stabbings, but it didn't happen, and #2 - After slicing his throat in the hallway, she wanted to drag his dead body back to the shower and wash him off as if

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie