trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #153

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think ja ever intendent to take the camera with her..because why take the time to delect the photos if she was going to take and destroy later...the defense is pushing her being a photographer and therefore knows cameras i call bs ..if so knowlegable why not just take the sim card out of camera..ja thought she destroyed that camera and everything on it by delecting and putting it through a wash cycle with bleach..i hope pros. can clear it up..also i do think (but i dont know how) jm needs to clear up the difference between 2 people breaking in had 2 weapons and killed travis..than jodis lieamony about being lunged at and having to defend herself by getting the gun and killing travis. 2 very different fears ,i think these are 2 ques. the jury might be having a hard time with ,the defense is hitting very hard on the point about the camera.(why leave the camera behind)

The camera wasn't just in the washer with water. Jodi had poured bleach into the water to destroy any evidence of her being there. She is not a professional criminal by any stretch of the imagination. However, she thinks she is so superior in her thinking she believed she could get away with it. Jodi cleaned up in a hurry because within 45 minutes of killing Travis she was on the road headed for Utah according to the timeline. What went into the washer looks as if she just gathered everything together and threw it in there so it is possible Jodi never realized the camera was among these items.

Tartlemon, Arias does appear at times to show that she enjoying everyone being so wrong - almost as though she enjoys hearing trained professionals give testimony of what happened, and, giving the impression of joy that she has everyone mixed up, fooled, turned around.

I'm not sure if I am making my opinion clear - or understandable. IMO, Arias is guilty of First Degree Murder - I believe that Arias pre-planned the murder of Travis Alexander. Yet, at times, Arias' behavior makes me feel as though Arias is very pleased knowing that no one has figured out exactly how she murdered Travis Alexander.

I agree. JA is having the time of her life.

But don't you think she'd have to do a lot more to make a complete, thorough diagnosis? I do. I saw borderline as a starting point. And I thought she was really there to shoot down the DV and PTSD diagnoses. I don't know how much further she could go.

What else could she do? There's not a specific diagnosis to fit every behavior and murder isn't a symptom of personality disorders. Most diagnoses are done in less than half the time she spent.

Morning guys! :seeya:

So, Jodi has been diagnosed with BPD which seems to fit her like a glove.

Many people with BPD have posted on this site and provided us with more insight into this diagnoses. Murder does not seem to be a factor in this illness.

So, my question is: Does everyone think that Jodi has other mental conditions that would have caused her to carrying out this brutal premeditated murder? I mean, what normal person would do this?

Ack! She's been abandoned again! By her Defense Team.

Whoa thought it was a nightmare
Lord it was so true
They told me don't go walkin' slow
The devil's on the loose

Better run through the jungle
Whoa don't look back to see

source/author: John Fogerty

She still has her adoring masses though.

One of the juror questions to Samuels and/or ALV was something like 'Do you think you spent sufficient time evaluating JA' or something to that effect.

The jurors didn't ask Demarte a single question about her limited time and she spent way less than Samuels/ALV. Speaks volumes!

i dont think ja ever intendent to take the camera with her..because why take the time to delect the photos if she was going to take and destroy later...the defense is pushing her being a photographer and therefore knows cameras i call bs ..if so knowlegable why not just take the sim card out of camera..ja thought she destroyed that camera and everything on it by delecting and putting it through a wash cycle with bleach..i hope pros. can clear it up..also i do think (but i dont know how) jm needs to clear up the difference between 2 people breaking in had 2 weapons and killed travis..than jodis lieamony about being lunged at and having to defend herself by getting the gun and killing travis. 2 very different fears ,i think these are 2 ques. the jury might be having a hard time with ,the defense is hitting very hard on the point about the camera.(why leave the camera behind)

I wonder how JA really felt about TA getting a nice camera in preparation to go to Cancun without her? I bet she had a disdain for that camera just as she did for TA and intended to destroy it.

Seems like the camera is one more sign that TA was moving on and no longer needed her for sex or her "photography" skills.

I took a nap a while ago and I had a dream about this trial. I dreamt that Matt took the stand as a rebuttal witness for the prosecution.This freakin' trial haunts me even in my sleep!

It was in a record somebody pulled from the jail and posted here. She's also gotten in trouble for stealing pens on a few occasions and having them stashed in shampoo bottles and under her mattress and there was one incident where she disobeyed an order from staff and was returned to her cell. I'll see if I can find the link either here or on the web and post it again. This isn't the best source but should help you until I get a better one....
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/04/jodi-arias-prison-rap-sheet-attacked-cell-mate/

Here's a better link. http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/03/hln-after-dark-jodi-arias-discipline-reports

Shes probably stealing pens from Wilmer. Also on youtube Estrellas womens jail Maricopia Co.

i do think she used 2 weapons to suggest 2 intruders---certainly not her. another effort to get the spotlight off herself.

as for the camera, i agree with you. she CLAIMS to be a photographer. it's what she WANTS to be seen as. that doesn't mean she's any more knowledgeable about a camera than you or i. and i don't believe she is. as a 'photographer', i would also have thought a good wash with some bleach would have destroyed that camera and everything on it. i see no reason to think she thought anything else.

she had to put it in the wash because it was covered with blood---a lot of it HER blood. it's the same as putting his body in the shower. to remove traces of HER.

and she didn't take it because everyone knew he just bought it. it would have been the ONLY thing stolen, would have made no sense for the 'intruders' to do that, but would have made perfect sense for the 'professional photographer' to do so. she was stuck.

hey, nobody's claiming she's a genius mastermind who didn't make mistakes that day---but her defense is pointing out her mistakes as being evidence of 'the fog'.

One of the juror questions to Samuels and/or ALV was something like 'Do you think you spent sufficient time evaluating JA' or something to that effect.

The jurors didn't ask Demarte a single question about her limited time and she spent way less than Samuels/ALV. Speaks volumes!

I thought it was humorous how JW kept highlighting she only spent 12 hours with her. So you didnt learn THAT in your 12 hours....lol. Its an interview JW..she didnt make buddies with her like ALV and DS did...

Has anyone gotten a list of the rebuttal witnesses? AZAttorney said it's available in the clerk's office. I'm on the east coast, else, I'd go.

Part 2 just came up, and at the 36 minmark is where JW unprofessionally Ignores JM as he asks for the papers that JW had entered as evidence. This action fits her other as seen is second youtube..Pastes below:

CrimeTimeVids 1 hour ago

its uploading. Having issues uploading to Youtube.

I've had to restart the upload several times.

Jodi Arias Trial Day 50 Part 2 of 2
[video=youtube;z37hogSSuW0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z37hogSSuW0[/video]

Published on Apr 19, 2013

Day 50
=====================

Did Jodi Arias Attorney Call Witness A *****?
Did Jodi Arias Attorney Call Witness A *****? - YouTube

Published on Apr 17, 2013

Mornin' everyone! Just finishing up yesterday's testimony and I am not going to lie, but I skipped to Juror questions. I love the jury questions.

One comment about the bear/tiger example. As an adult survivor of severe childhood abuse, I have issues with men. Though my mother was negligent in protecting us, I have never allowed a 'man' i.e. dh or boyfriend to discpline my children because it causes me a great deal of anxiety due to the abuse. In my mind a man is large and powerful and therefore unable to control the level of discipline they can render. I start to cry and can not control my feelings of wanting to protect them..even yelling bothers me. My current dh has children and corporal discpline was something he and his ex wife used. I have never used corporal discipline with my children. The first time he went to spank one of his children was a horrible experience. I went into the mode of protector. He said later it was unlike anything he had ever seen. I jumped up and stood between them and was screaming at him to stop. He had not touched her yet and was not using a 'weapon' but was going to spank her with his hand. However, when his ex wife smacked her I had no reaction.

Basically, in my mind the male abuser is the one with the most power and the one who can hurt the most. Females do not. I understand the bear/tiger thing and do not know if I stated the difference in a way anyone could understand. But yes, there is a difference. Its about what you know to be true and what you don't trust. I know that a man is physically stronger and larger, I do not trust that. I had to learn to trust that he would not spank/abuse his dd but he also had to learn that corporal punishment causes me to feel physical symptoms, anxiety, sweating, fear even when it is not directed at me but at someone smaller than him. Females are smaller and do not pose the same threat to me.

K

That sounds really irrational

Me too -- I gave up watching on-line after the morning session and seeing JW try to copy Juan's line of crossing witnesses (huge fail). I'm only watching JM now on You-Tube.

Watching Jodi is interesting - she's mimicking Dr. D with her hair. Putting it behind her ears, bangs brushed to the side - taking off her glasses. No Jodi, you are no more like Dr. D than JW is like JM.

Juan starts about 37 minutes in.

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 50 - Part 4 - YouTube

MOO

Mel

OMG, I just saw on this video when JM asks Dr. D about why didn't she apologize to JA. Dr. D said because that would make her appear biased. Nurmi got the biggest smile on his face. . He knows Dr. D is awesome! Also, I think he is trying to ignore JW and JA a lot more. He knows he is not an official member of their little clique.

I wonder how JA really felt about TA getting a nice camera in preparation to go to Cancun without her? I bet she had a disdain for that camera just as she did for TA and intended to destroy it.

Seems like the camera is one more sign that TA was moving on and no longer needed her for sex or her "photography" skills.

I agree. That makes me think that the whole "dropping the camera" was more like her throwing the camera on the floor and TA saying something more like "stop acting like a five year old" rather than even a 5 year old can handle a ******* camera better than you.

I know. With their overall 60 plus years experience you would have thought it would have taken less time than Dr. D. The more time they had in the more $$$$$. That leaves you to believe they actually did try to fit Jodi into a DV situation and asked questions until they received the right answers. I'm sure sending her those books helped.

My take on yesterday and :moo:
Dr Demarte did a very good job of being concise, wouldn't be pushed into answering questions by JW that were broad and just stupid. JW was a little out of her depth reading the graphs, we can all look at graphs and yes that is high and that is low.
PTSD whether she suffers from it or not is after the fact, and in this case is only being thrown out there because "she cannot remember anything". :facepalm:
Border personality disorder describes her actions i.e visiting the memorial etc.
She remembers more than she will ever admit too and as far as the clean up went remember a roomate was due home between 6 and 6.30 she didnt have much time. She could of in the rush to get out of there put the camera in the wash by accident and not realised til she stopped to get rid of other weapons.
The questions from the jury sort of worried me but not hugely the one about the bear tiger seemed weird but they need to recall even Dr Samuels admitted he should have readministered the test once he realised what she indicated on it.
Now we have to wait til Tuesday and I cant wait to see who JM brings up next:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela