trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #153

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shes probably stealing pens from Wilmer. Also on youtube Estrellas womens jail Maricopia Co.

It's been posted that at the beginning of trial JW had a cup filled with pens and highlighters in front of her that's no longer there. Hmmmmm. So I guess this artwork of hers must be older pre-arrest stuff.

I think JA is incapable of jealousy or any emotion. The only reason she got all up in ex's and perceived g/f faces is because she saw them as 'in the way of her goal'. I'm with whoever posted that jealousy was not the reason for the murder of TA. I think TA had the goods on JA and was going to call her out and she in no way could have that and still hang with the PPL men.

JMO!

I concur. After the texts from Travis saying she is going to be exposed to her parents, friends and whoever the gun was stolen and he was dead a week or so later. She didn't snap, and wasn't jealous that he was taking another woman on a trip. She was cold-bloodedly setting out to stop him from exposing whatever it was. Golly I wish we knew what he knew. Maybe one day we will, since apparently that text was 16 pages long.

kscornfed - the BBM - I believe you hit the nail on the head. This is in line with why she took the gun and the knife and possibly the rope (if it existed), each of those items could be traced back to either her directly or a family member. As such they had to be removed from the scene.

Most people would indeed assume a camera thrown in a washer with bleach in the water would not be viable after a cycle. The cycle is verifiable because the crime scene photo's show the clothes and the camera to be free of blood.

And Jodi was doing all this multi-tasking in a very short time, under extreme pressure to get out before the roomies returned.

Nurmi only smiles when he strongly disagrees with what the witness says...just like he smiled when Dr. D said Travis' verbal abuse was infrequent.

Well, there goes my theory about him liking her, I should have known better.:blushing:

Thank you for sharing that mom. I also thought the question was a good one and did not see it as negative towards the prosecution. Your triggers are more powerful males and smaller more vulnerable potential victims (children). So you totally got why the jury had questions about the distinctions between different types of trauma and triggers and the fact that the responses a survivor has would rely heavily on the exact trauma that caused their fear and anxiety.

One of the most telling things to me is JA claiming she planned to go camping with a group of strange men. Were she a real victim who had survived a fearful attack by a powerful male, she would not only never plan such an activity, I propose she would never even make up a lie about such a thing because the mere thought of it would heighten her anxiety level.

Triggered responses are irrational. They are deeply seated in the trauma event and they are not controllable for the sufferer.

JA does not suffer PTSD and I think the jury has a better understanding now of why Dr. D. feels confident saying that.

Thank you for understanding! I think the same example you gave is telling. As an adult although I am female and smaller, I do not have the same feelings when dealing with a male because I am an adult and can protect myself in some way. I would never place smaller people, ie children, in a situation where they would not be protected with someone I do not trust. And honestly it takes a lot for me to even trust. Therefore, if JA is saying TA abused her verbally and physically and days after the killing she not only is using a gun/knife again, but placing herself in that situation of being the lone female on a camping trip, it doesn't jive. Not to mention picking up men on a plane or having a relationship with RB in SLC. Nope. Her response should be or what I think should be a shying away from men.

As you say, the trigger responses are irrational. It takes a L O N G time to place perspective on what causes those responses and why they do.

K

I agree, the camera may be have been in the washer because she was loath to take it with her being easily identifiable as something missing from the crime scene but she couldn't just leave it laying there because her DNA (blood trace) may have been on it.

It is very puzzling. Leaving it in the washer is a big red flag to: Look At The Camera!

If she would have taken some bleach and a rag...wiped it down and put it in his desk drawer or a shelf maybe it wouldn't have been suspected as having evidence that the killer needed to destroy :banghead:

Was there really a 14 month bf break between MM and DB?

I think that's what Willmott was claiming yesterday....

MOO I guess it depends on your definition of BF. I am confident JA was very sexually active and on the prowl for the next man worthy of being with her, and there is likely a long list of men who were given samples of her wares til she dismissed them as not good candidates for BF title.

MOO I doubt JA went two weeks between sexual partners. BF may be limited, but that IMO is because the between BF time periods were filled one night stands and "try-outs" til she settled on her next victim (BF)

i'm not suggesting she should have done more. i was wondering if she wasn't allowed to go farther----like saying she has ASPD. that's what the question was i answered. i don't know anything about psychological testing so i don't know.
I think she did do very comprehensive evaluation but only BPD was allowed to be mentioned as the others were deemed too prejudicial.

Was there really a 14 month bf break between MM and DB?

I think that's what Willmott was claiming yesterday....

One of my fav moments yesterday. JW claimed the 14 mo. break. DrD politely said, "Let me check my notes" [about what Jodi had told her]. JW yammered on as DrD immediately found the applicable spot in her incredibly organized notebook. DrD returned from her note-checking telling JW, "Yes, I was right." JW yammered on about something else as if DrD hadn't spoken.

I concur. After the texts from Travis saying she is going to be exposed to her parents, friends and whoever the gun was stolen and he was dead a week or so later. She didn't snap, and wasn't jealous that he was taking another woman on a trip. She was cold-bloodedly setting out to stop him from exposing whatever it was. Golly I wish we knew what he knew. Maybe one day we will, since apparently that text was 16 pages long.

I think it was on Dr Drew that I heard there were a lot more things that the prosecution was not allowed to release. So I can only imagine how sick and twisted it must be if they were allowed to tell us about the Christmas Tree. Just trying to imagine her laying either under or behind the Christmas tree is beyond disturbing to me.

And Jodi was doing all this multi-tasking in a very short time, under extreme pressure to get out before the roomies returned.

Exactly - completes the thought doesn't it ? Ms. Wilmott, in her typical fashion of ignoring facts, avoided that subject and I am not sure how JM could have brought it up in his re-direct. Wish he had, but then again, the jury already knows that.

i think those jury questions were before jm redirect ..i went back and listened to redirect agin ..it seems those questions were before that .just wished i knew for sure

It is very puzzling. Leaving it in the washer is a big red flag to: Look At The Camera!

If she would have taken some bleach and a rag...wiped it down and put it in his desk drawer or a shelf maybe it wouldn't have been suspected as having evidence that the killer needed to destroy :banghead:

only if she took the memory card with her, which is still a red flag. and with all those little nooks and crannies and buttons, etc., no way she could have cleaned off ALL the blood evidence, IMO. her hands had to be covered with blood and she knew some of it was hers.

i think a camera would have been examined, no matter where they found it.

We've been driving for the last couple of days, so we could only listen to the trial on satellite radio. It's a little different experience with just audio -- sounds like two snotty, catty sorority girls arguing, with one (Dr. D) being smarter and more arrogant but much less sarcastic than the other, but both of them sound like mean girls. I think that's because you can't see Dr. D's body language. She comes across as much more personable when you can see her body language.

One of the funniest things is how, when JW ineptly asks a question that leads to an answer that hurts Jodi's case, which happens fairly often IMO, she goes, "Okayeeeee."

Hubby was bit by a copperhead on his right pinky. He will be in ICU, then move him in to another room tomorrow. Thanks for all the prayers. Much appreciated and love you guys.

Ouch I bet that wasn't a pleasant ouchy!!! I hope he gets better!!!

I think the camera was placed in the washer because there was blood in all the crevasses of it was washing would have removed all traces. The reason it was left there I believe was because possibly she ran out of time and had to book out of there and just took off.

Or another theory of mine is when she bundled up the sheets for washing the camera was in there and she didnt know that.

I wonder when he wrote the will? If it was during the time he was dating JA and he left her nothing that really shows he was ready to have her out of his life. I hope that makes sense.

I would imagine this was part of being in PPL. It was a talking point for him during the conferences. Kinda like see all the things you can do, get a will etc etc.

I would imagine that if you are a member of PPL, utilizing the services provided would give you experience to talk about it and get others to get involved. I honestly don't believe it had anything to do with JA at all.

IMHO
K

I think she did do very comprehensive evaluation but only BPD was allowed to be mentioned as the others were deemed too prejudicial.

As DrD was explaining Jodi's test results to JM, her eyes lit up at the memory of what she'd found, i.e. high elevations on so many markers [I don't know the correct terms]. It was as if she had a "Eureka!" moment having run across something rarely seen, but that wasn't expanded upon. Anyone remember that and know what it meant, if anything?

MOO I guess it depends on your definition of BF. I am confident JA was very sexually active and on the prowl for the next man worthy of being with her, and there is likely a long list of men who were given samples of her wares til she dismissed them as not good candidates for BF title.

MOO I doubt JA went two weeks between sexual partners. BF may be limited, but that IMO is because the between BF time periods were filled one night stands and "try-outs" til she settled on her next victim (BF)

Lol is there really anyone who thinks Jodi was faithful in her "relationships"? I'm sure she's had dozens and dozens of partners. Seems to be the only joy she could get out f her disgusting life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela