trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #153

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this info on the Sequence of Events #2 Thread. Page 32 #785. Hope this is what you need.

Added: Some notes about the Sony DSC-H9

Thank you so much! I'm terrible with the search function.

I'm shocked this is the camera! This is not even close to professional quality. It's a great camera for people who don't want to have to understand the technical side of photography (which can be daunting, I don't fault anyone who wants good photos without a large learning curve!)

This KILLER is like TED BUNDY- I read a book about him and he would PURPOSEFULLY go back to the crime scene and relive the experience. Jodi has done the same thing in the first detective interviews, on day 3 looking at pictures DR H presented and other times. She asked to go back to the house too!! Plus just like Ted she wants to relive it over and over again.She is proud of her work and would most likely do this again. Wish the Jury had asked Dr. D if she thought KILLER would DO THIS AGAIN IF OUT OF PRISON!!!

My older sister and I read so many crime books back in the day that I got burned out on it, but Jodi reminds me so much of a serial killer. She even uses the buzzwords like "trophy". Has that morbid curiosity to revisit the scene, look at her handiwork. Her getting off on the stand at times made me sick. Remember when she said, "well, if I did what Travis did I jump off a cliff" or something like that. That's no battered woman. That's a stone cold, sociopath talking.
How many books have you read where the guy killed multiple times and they said, "he was the nicest guy, always gave presents and so charming, too good to be true". Jodi could kill again, easily. HLN was irresponsible last night. jmo

First time poster but avid lurker especially during Dr. D's testimony. I've been looking everywhere but haven't found out anything for sure. Can someone tell me definitively why Matt M. was not called by either side and also what the outcome of the whole AL hearing that was supposed to happen this week I believe or last week. The Judge ordered her to come back on a Tuesday and I heard nothing since that.

Great discussion everyone; it's a shame that I started posting on a day with no trial; I almost feel like I have nothing to talk about unless the trial is on.

:welcome4: Thank for joining!

First time poster but avid lurker especially during Dr. D's testimony. I've been looking everywhere but haven't found out anything for sure. Can someone tell me definitively why Matt M. was not called by either side and also what the outcome of the whole AL hearing that was supposed to happen this week I believe or last week. The Judge ordered her to come back on a Tuesday and I heard nothing since that.

Great discussion everyone; it's a shame that I started posting on a day with no trial; I almost feel like I have nothing to talk about unless the trial is on.
I don't know anyone who knows definitively why MM is not being called by either side, but the speculation is that he could be a loose cannon and not reliable as a witness for either side. Both sides have treated him as a radioactive witness.

:seeya: Hello and :welcome:

Finger was bleeding while deleting photos. Camera gets bloody-er. Fingerprints and blood all over camera. Camera gets washed just like sheets and towel which also have her DNA on it.
It's the bleech that gives it away. You are so right.

I'm off to try and get some "work" (cleaning, eating, showering) done. I totally abuse myself when reading all of your witty, highly intellectual postings. Hoping everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Just catching up,Could someone guide me when the x-mas tree incident is brought up? I thank you for any help, not lazy,just time constraints :)

I don't believe MM is a reliable witness for either side. We don't know the outcome of the ALV sealed hearing because it was sealed, but it's done and over with. She came back on Monday and got it over with. It didn't sound good for her, judging by comments made by Juan.

I thought I saw it was a 'status' hearing. Status meaning 'where are we going from here'?

Yes, it's at the bottom of the Jodi Arias' case history (scroll all the way down the page):

4/19/2013 10:00 Status Conference

While many balk at calling her a photographer, by her own account, she LOVED taking pictures of herself. Einstein or not, I don't doubt that she knew enough about cameras to figure out the delete function without too much trouble. The camera was also new to Travis, so I can imagine her attempting to score bonus points with him by offering to help him figure it out. Who knows, maybe that's the little carrot she dangled to get him to say yes to her stopping by en route to SLC.

I think she took so many pictures of herself because

a) she's somewhat of a naricssist (duh)

b) it goes to that no sense of self-identity thing that Dr D talked about. She didn't exist from the inside out if that makes sense so in order to have a sense of her own existance she had to look at herself from the outside.

It was only the image that counted, because that's all there is to her. No soul. No identity. No sense of self.

You are correct on the BPD. I really misspoke. I know that BPD doesn't lead to murder in and of itself. I couldn't believe it when Wilmott put the graph on the overhead that showed the spike in psychopathic deviance. I'm guessing the jury saw it. I wish we could have gone deeper with that but I'm guessing it was either too prejudicial or Juan didn't want any chance of sympathy.

I sure would like a more indepth description of the 7 of 10 spikes.

Isn't that the truth. Seems like the one thing this jury deserves to know is the real truth of Jodi's underlying mental psychosis. Guess they will have to intuit
that through the snippets that get presented along the way.

I don't know anyone who knows definitively why MM is not being called by either side, but the speculation is that he could be a loose cannon and not reliable as a witness for either side. Both sides have treated him as a radioactive witness.
Plus, isn't there tape of him somewhere saying he would lie for Jodi? For or against, he's on the record as being a willing liar. That's pretty much an automatic impeachment.

Just catching up,Could someone guide me when the x-mas tree incident is brought up? I thank you for any help, not lazy,just time constraints :)

It was brought up yesterday by Dr. DeMarte. But we all knew about it before that.

Hi Imkage,

I am going to go on the theory that the DT had little choice. The only way they could save her a-- was self-defense because she was a battered women and she just snapped and defended herself with everything she had. The PTSD was their way of not having her testify to the gruesome events surrounding his death. They did not want her anywhere near an explanation and description of how she slaughtered Travis. The pictures are bad enough.

Say what you will about the Defense Team, but they had "nothin honey" to work with.Especially with her giving the first 2 of 3 stories.

a) EH, I wasn't there--I know NOTIIIIING!
b) Eh, It was the Ninjas (yea that's it, the Ninja's)
c) Eh, Oh now I remember , I'm so silly, it WAS me.

The defense team was lucky they found a Samuels and La Violette to testify for the defense. I think these two knew they were retiring after this case.:moo:

It was me, but I still know NOTHIIIING!! :facepalm:

There were pictures TA had taken prior to that day. She deleted only the ones from that day.

... which again goes to disprove her fog story after the killing! Not only did she have the 'wherewithal' to delete multiple photos taken that day, but she was able to select those that incriminated her and leave the ones taken by Travis on a previous day.

To me, that also shows that she was not sure, and did not care, whether the card would be ruined or not. She was only interested in washing off all her DNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus