trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #156

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi's only question he can ask is the defense's famous "But it IS possible to make a return without a receipt?" Anything is possible, but obviously JA is a liar.

Anything is possible but it's 99.9999999999% not probable.

Everyone on that jury has certainly returned merchandise. They know how it works. Go Juan!

....maybe she said it because she knows that Jodi is going to be "skew-ered"...:floorlaugh:

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

The Note Taker is taking notes as are a few other jurors. They listen intently and pay attention. #JodiArias

And God bless the jurors

JM is being very thorough and to the point!!! Go Juan! He has done his homework!

Too bad the DT hasn't done there's. The DT is going to put this Wal-Mart gal through so much grief. Dumb questions and I bet lots of techno crap too.

She's never going to hear the end of that when she gets back at work, poor thing!

Yep, she will get razzed about it but in fairness she must be nervous as heck and had a brainfreeze moment. What counts is that she can disprove Jodi's LIE

Jodi back to writing - doesn't want to hear this testimony. She lied and got caught!

Oh what a day today is. We will also hear from the Tesoro employee. I am sooo happy for Travis' brothers, sisters, Aunts and Uncles, cousins and all of his dear, dear friends that today, TRUTH day is here. First the brilliant Dr. DeMarte , now this. I am crying I am so happy for the family. FINALLY!!

Nurmi's cross: You said you've worked at WallyWorld for these many years annnd are you familiar with asset protection annnd you are certain you have experience in all facets...annnnd would you be surprised if I told you it was SKU and not SKEW? What else could you be mistaken about. No other questions. IMO

She testified that "there is human error."

Nurmi will sweep this away.

Should have examined all surveillance video and captured the footage of JA buying the container and carrying it out of the store.

Then testify that she was not seen re-entering or returning the container.

Need more circumstantial evidence on this one, due to "human error".

IIRC, there are 2 Walmarts in Salinas, wonder if we are going to hear the return was done at a different store? They've known this was coming for a while now, so surely have a mitigation plan?

Go back to last week and Dr. DeMarte who spoke about Borderline Personality Disorder and immaturity. It all makes sense to me now!

No go back to the Ninja story 'Inside Ed.' when Jodi was describing how a man stuck that gun to her temple and one didn't know to their life was endangered. That happened to Travis in robbery attempt, not her! That's what he saying in the soundless video.

And she knows Juan and Travis' friends now knows she used his life stories for her stupid lies. Psychopath deserves death.

I'm sorry...I don't mean to offend anyone, I know there are some very intelligent people out there that work at Walmart...not where I live, but I'm sure they are out there. But the fact that a Walmart employee is giving testimony in a DP case just gives me the hebbie geebies.
Actually, I'm happy about that! The case is moving on, no surrebuttal apparently, and the last witness-Jacob Medford got on & off the stand in about 2 min., rather than days/weeks, and he proved that Travis didn't keep Jodi a secret.

The tears didn't look scripted or fake to me. I think they were real, but I couldn't guess what they were for--for herself, or for him, or for that time.
However brief they were, I thought the tears were genuine--wouldn't venture to guess for whom or why.

I worked in retail long ago. We always referred to as "SKEW" number - not SKU - even though it is an abbreviation. SKU is correct, but we never, or rarely said "What's the S.K.U. number?" no....We would say "What's the SKEW number"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor