Status
Not open for further replies.
28-30 registers in the store on June 3, 2008
Each register was checked for a 24 hour period..exhibit #634
There was no refund for the gas can Jodi bought in any register journal

I think Jodi is eyeing the pen Nurmi left on his yellow pad during sidebar

She testified that "there is human error."

Nurmi will sweep this away.

Should have examined all surveillance video and captured the footage of JA buying the container and carrying it out of the store.

Then testify that she was not seen re-entering or returning the container.

Need more circumstantial evidence on this one, due to "human error".

Copying and pasting myself:

But the human error was only mentioned in regard to crossing out an article on a receipt. It's a computer that keeps record of the item being returned after the barcode has been scanned right!? If there's no record of a return of the gas can in the computer data of the registers that can't really be due to human error. IMO.

The tears didn't look scripted or fake to me. I think they were real, but I couldn't guess what they were for--for herself, or for him, or for that time.

Think JA looked at this young man, a friend of TA's, and for a moment JA realized that other people from the PPL group are out living their lives, the never liked her, the don't like her now and they are willing and able to speak up in a court of law to have her convicted for the murder of their friend Travis.

Briefly, JA realized her future.

I am curious how Nurmi is going to go about refuting this information.

This gal deals with thieves, inside scams, liars, credit card fraud, and works with the police. She is tough and she will stand strong on the DT cross. I'm sure she's testified before for shoplifters, etc.

Oh, this is hilarious. Every single one of jodi's borderline personality disordered lies dismantled before her face. Love it!!!

How has it been going this morning? Did Dr. DeMarte end strong?

I love Juan, but are we going to go through all 30 registers??? I guess it's necessary...

I know this is a broken record but, yet AGAIN, this judge has NO respect for the courts time OR even more important, the JURORS TIME. Every day this court is late, delaying the jurors from doing their job, the more frustrated these men and women are becoming. They have been held hostage by constant delays by the Defense, the Judge etc. We all know these poor men and women have to be fatigued and I can only imagine their frustration, as we are all to the point of pure disgust, well at least I am anyway. There is NO excuse for the constant tardiness, regardless if they are back in chambers, that this something they should have handled BEFORE the starting time of 9:30. No worries though, it's just the Taxpayers money they are wasting...isn't like it that big of a deal. Yeah, right.

Because of budget cuts, courtrooms like this must handle other matters as well as the murder trial. Plus, since this is a high profile case with media involved, there are various, additional issues that pop up on a daily basis, many to do with logistics.

I too grow extremely frustrated with the delays and I do think hey should try to go without so many three and four day weekends. But it's not about a lack of respect. And there certainly are excuses for the delays.

Folks, we have to remember that this is real life, not t.v. and stuff happens.

Pretty sure it is "SKU", not "SKEW", although it's pronounced as the latter. I've never worked in retail, so I can't be positive.

SKU = Stock Keeping Unit
I have and you are correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members