trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #156

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry...I don't mean to offend anyone, I know there are some very intelligent people out there that work at Walmart...not where I live, but I'm sure they are out there. But the fact that a Walmart employee is giving testimony in a DP case just gives me the hebbie geebies.

You might be surprised at the folks here whom work at, worked for, and/or retired from WMT.

Jodi testified she returned it to the store she bought it from

I guarantee she is going to say.."Ooops I forgot,m I took it back to the other store " That is the ONLY thing they can say. If Nurmi even tries to cross this witness he is going to look like a fool, there is NOTHING he can say to try to fix this. NOTHING.

I bet the defense says she returned it on a LINE VOID... Willnott just took a note while she talked about line voids

This does not explain why I always sees many peoples standing in the return lines.

Usually returns are handled at Customer Service.
Customer Service does a lot of other things besides returns. (Cash checking, western Union, Bill Pay.. Etc Etc..) Hence longer lines.

That's what I can't figure out. Shes never seen the video and she looked actually upset by it. It seemed like some disturbing reminder to her obsession with him and what "could have been", maybe? Flood of emotion when the facade of the Travis she created in her mind to kill him is shattered when viewing it? Who knows.

It's a reminder of how she once had a future and has thrown it away.

JA looks scared today. And maybe medicated. It's scary watching her look at this witness/screen. Eek.

She must not have tried the "I got the date of the return wrong" excuse, because she knew no one would buy that nonsense story.

However brief they were, I thought the tears were genuine--wouldn't venture to guess for whom or why.

The tears were for her.

She had her life then where she could dress up.. be free.. be around friends and be around Travis.

So, she apparently did not take in her receipt, or it would have been written on.

NO GAS CAN RETURN??

I, frankly...am shocked.

o_O

jk jk..

You can return a prescription? :waitasec: I learn something new everyday! :)

Here comes the rebutt.....OOPS, I forgot, I actually bought that can from an entirely different store chain that has since closed down.

I can't wait to hear from TESORO! Yippee! Great day for Travis!

Oh, this is hilarious. Every single one of jodi's borderline personality disordered lies dismantled before her face. Love it!!!

How has it been going this morning? Did Dr. DeMarte end strong?

Yes, Gitana, Dr. DeMarte ended very strong. Miss Wilmott was a nervous wreck it seemed, while Dr. De Marte had to correct her misinformation many times. THEN, on redirect, Dr. De Marte was able to get out that Jodi hid behind Travis' Christmas tree, stole his ring, broke into his email and other accounts over and over again, WIHTOUT his permission, picked up a guy on the airplane ride home from Travis' memorial service, that she went to his home uninvited and unannounced, many times and she even went by his home after the memorial. It was an amazing array of stalking that she was able to get out. Yes, you would love to have a strong witness like Dr. DeMarte, anytime, I trust.

Today is going fantastic. Jacob Mefford, Travis' friend was able to detail for the jury that Travis dated Jodi and was openly affectionate with her, so many times he saw them sharing affection. He even came with a photo of her in a bathrobe and Travis kissing her, outside a hotel room, and VIDEO of Jodi laying in Travis' lap in front of all of his dearest friends after a PPL even.

Watch it back tonite on David Lohr's youtube channel. Yes, Gitana, today is what I have been calling TRUTH DAY.

Deanna is there too, his love of his life, girlfriend of seven years who he remained very close to , who will detail he was never ever violent or abusive in low the entire time she knew him. If I know JM he will even get out that Deanna became aware by what she personally saw or heard with her own eyes that Jodi was harassing her too, and stalking Travis.

:drumroll::drumroll::rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member