trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #156

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's gotta drive Jodi batty that Juan is so thorough, all the iiiiis dotted and tttts crossed.

She spent 1000s of hours reviewing all of the items returned to the customer service register ;)

Terminal 92:

now we are at the customer service terminal. lots of returns.

Witness testifies NO return among all those returns that would be a gas can

Terminal 93:

Same thing

Witness went through each and every return, took a long time. No gas can

continues to go through the returns and shows not a single gas can was returned that day. period - NADA

Maybe....now just maybe...hear me out here. Maybe Jodi returned the gas can to the shelf and didn't go for the refund.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha........nope

Honestly, the only thing Nurmi can really come back with is if the gas can was missing the label, hence the UPC/SKU.

Walmart would have scanned the like item. Another gas can. Its all part of the inventory control process.

K

I'm sorry...I don't mean to offend anyone, I know there are some very intelligent people out there that work at Walmart...not where I live, but I'm sure they are out there. But the fact that a Walmart employee is giving testimony in a DP case just gives me the hebbie geebies.

Yet she's more believable than either defense expert.

That's what I can't figure out. Shes never seen the video and she looked actually upset by it. It seemed like some disturbing reminder to her obsession with him and what "could have been", maybe? Flood of emotion when the facade of the Travis she created in her mind to kill him is shattered when viewing it? Who knows.

Excellent guess as to why Jodi got upset. She probably has this totally fantasy view of her relationship with him and when she sees video proof of her interactions with him, it shatters her fantasy.

lets say hypothetically she brought it back to walmart with no receipt...even if they took it back put it back on the shelf and if somebody bought same gas can wouldn't it show up as being sold?

I guarantee she is going to say.."Ooops I forgot,m I took it back to the other store " That is the ONLY thing they can say. If Nurmi even tries to cross this witness he is going to look like a fool, there is NOTHING he can say to try to fix this. NOTHING.
Other than touching on the possibility of human error--no matter how small--it would be better for Nurmi not to spend too much time on the Walmart cross.

This witness worked very hard! Wow! Thank you!!!

DT is talking a lot at their desk. They are trying to figure out a strategy to fix this. Problem is they can't.

Headache?
Maybe JW or Nurmi will vomit. I have no doubt that they will escape again...Maybe it's just too hard on poor little JA.

Jodi had a third gas can! She never returned it to Walmart.

Now, I understand the word "skewed". Jodi is definitely skewed.

I'm having a premonition...Don't make plans to watch trial this afternoon. I feel a JA migraine coming on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member