trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #156

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial‏@WildAboutTrial1m
We are out of sidebar. Flores has to dodge my knooter in order to get Deanna Reid from the room. She is headed to the stand #JodiArias

Couple of things...

1) everyone in USA with exception of Paris Hilton knows return policy & procedure for Walmart..

2) I'm sure JA is going to have a real hard time dealing with DR on stand because this IS the woman TA loved, bought an engagement ring for, has his beloved doggie & was probably his real winning ticket in the 'Wife Lotto'!

DR is/had all that JA wanted & who JA built her fantasy life with TA upon.. JMO

WildAboutTrial‏@WildAboutTrial1m
We are out of sidebar. Flores has to dodge my knooter in order to get Deanna Reid from the room. She is headed to the stand #JodiArias

WildAboutTrial‏@WildAboutTrial4s
Deanna met Travis in 1998 through mutual friends. They were friends at first and then began dating in 2000. #JodiArias

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 46s

Deanna met Travis in 1998 through mutual friends. They were friends at first and then began dating in 2000. #JodiArias
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Staple lady does the high five swearing in process and Deanna takes the stand. #JodiArias

----
OMG. One of the most awaited witnesses and we can't see her.

no no no feed is down

I repeat

feed is DOWN!

WildAboutTrial‏@WildAboutTrial21s
They dates for a couple of months and then Deanna left for Costa Rica in June 2000 for about a year and a half. #JodiArias

Me thinks this is where Jodi got her Costa Rica story from.

Can anyone explain why the defense team didn't seem to know about the 3rd gas transaction??. I am sooo confused. If they knew it was there, why did they have Jodi repeatedly admit to only 2??? Or maybe they advised her but Jodi refused to do it?

The FOG...which is JA

BAH, none of my links are working. I've been to Wild, CNN (not showing it for some reason??), ABC15 says my computer will get a virus and AZ Central keeps freezing. I've googled to no avail. Anyone else have a different live link?

Try kpho.com (click on link at top that says "watch live stream trial".
I use kpho.com on both laptop and iPad ... Always dependable stream with good volume, so no need to wear headphones or earbuds.

WTH my feed is gone????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487