trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #156

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Judge, I know this next witness will be relevant, and I don't have an objection per se, but I really, really need this side bar to go on until lunch, ok?"

Squuueeeeeeeee

I am so excited I am about to pee!

Here comes some explosive testimony, and the DT is not gonna like it.

I think she was finished last week. A friend of Travis testified.

Thank you!!

She testified that "there is human error."

Nurmi will sweep this away.

Should have examined all surveillance video and captured the footage of JA buying the container and carrying it out of the store.

Then testify that she was not seen re-entering or returning the container.

Need more circumstantial evidence on this one, due to "human error".

Man, he sure didn't. He didn't even cross her!!!

I don't know if this is even the way things works but...
could the fact that the DT is being so brief with their questions be a sign that they were awarded the surrebuttal motion? If they get another crack at each person, maybe they are going to take time to prepare?

I think they're being brief because they have nothing to say/ask. :floorlaugh:

I still cannot believe that the film of TA was not allowed in it's entirety and was only permitted without sound! Crazy!

moo

well he did detail a potential life changing moment with a gun held to his head...

whews, lost feed, major freakout ensued, AZ feed back up now.

that was close

I'm sure, many of my relatives have worked for Walmart and thanks to Walmart, my kids have shoes and cloths to wear that I can actually afford. I do love Walmart...truly I do, and I wasn't dissing all Walmart employees. But if one works with SKU numbers, they should at the very least know that they are "SKU" numbers and not "SKEW" numbers.

Again, I agree. Sometimes I think Walmart gets bad-mouthed too much (except when I'm standing in a long line on a Sunday afternoon at 2 o'clock with only two registers open, but I digress). I guess I expected some VP from Loss Prevention, but this witness obviously knows her stuff and was well prepared (but the detailed part of my brain makes me curious if Walmart really does spell it SKEW for their own purposes).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Papaya-salad