trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #156

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SUFFER, JA! Travis' one and only love, here to testify against YOU.

Walmart draws employees from the area that they're in. One area might offer more intelligent employees than another. My local Walmart has many intelligent employees but I've been to ones that don't seem to have much to pick from.

yup. the walmart near me are all housewives and college age kids....very different demographics than the walmart about 30min from me..... lol

Takes JM less time to direct and re-direct his witnesses than it takes for the Defense to make their case for objections with the Judge.

I'm counting on posters to share how the HLN talking heads are spinning this so it's not such a bad day for Jodi and the defense team. I can't listen with my own ears. Thanks! :)

That if she wanted to hide the last purchase, she would have used cash.

Well duh she probably ran out of cash. She had no choice but to use the card. But she tried to hid it by getting rid of the third receipt!

Oh this day is absolutely wonderful!

Great to see that the WalMart questions were precise, and Nurmi had nothing to argue.

Basically Jodi LIED to the jury to their faces.

I still cannot believe that the film of TA was not allowed in it's entirety and was only permitted without sound! Crazy!

moo

Did the IT lady say something that caused Jodi to have to come inside to pay for that 3rd one? I wasnt sure what she said. Maybe something like more than 2 times at pump requires you to come in or something?

OMG I lost all sight off az central.com, tried to go to RadorBS no go, KIMK Distrusted my puter, and I never said a word a word to bully her, Any one have a link that will work for AOHELL?:truce:

Someone looks a little peaked today. When the witnesses touch on the truth the defendant has her focus on her papers. Interesting!!!!

After the Walmart and Tesoro witnesses, I wonder what the Pro JA would say?

I can hear NG saying 'Bombshell Tonight', she will be on fire later.

the DT is going to drag this sidebar out so Juan can't start until after lunch. They are going to ask for an early lunch so they can have a cram session to prepare.

I keep thinking about that story of Deanna coming to Travis' house while JA was playing wife and baking in the kitchen. So creepy!

Some other chick always mentioned her Mom's awsome Salmon patties....:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Papaya-salad