trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #156

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone quick catch me up??? The video taker, the Walmart girl and now this one?
I read back, and that's all I got - Is that right??

Yes. State proved people saw JA and TA together, that no gas cans were returned, and that she had three receipts for gas to fill the three cans.

I don't even know them, but I'm so sorry Deanna and Travis didn't make it together.

I am too. Obviously if they had made it Travis would be alive today.

Premeditation to kill Travis hinges on the planning involved to take three gas cans. It will prove Jodi planned to travel through Arizona without any detection including stopping for gas.

Imagine now how Jodi actually went to visit Travis with the stolen gun from her grandpa, and these gas cans, and nobody was suppose to know she was ever in Arizona. Evil premeditation!

She bought the third gas can and never returned it in Salinas, CA. She obviously had three gas cans when she left Utah.

Hope split screen Jodi/Deanna.

Is Deanna the last witness?

How is this not the final nail in her coffin? Premedidation was just proven.
They could get resurrect Freud and have him draw out Jodi's fog and it wouldn't make a difference to me.

Oh here we go....Jodi playing with pencils under the table again. Sheesh!!

I'm confused! What is Nurmi objecting about now? The cash transaction?

Just woke up, sorry if this is been covered...... Why aren't they talking about the Salt Lake city place being closed inside at 4 am?? Why is he talking about going inside when she COULDN'T go inside?

Can anyone explain why the defense team didn't seem to know about the 3rd gas transaction??. I am sooo confused. If they knew it was there, why did they have Jodi repeatedly admit to only 2??? Or maybe they advised her but Jodi refused to do it?

Jodi no looks bueno. Her face starting to take on the color of Wilmott's suit.

GoodDay_zps1a063f10.jpg

Shaping up to be a really good day for Travis and his sibs

Maybe just maybe reality hit JA a bit today. She's gone back into trance/ blink less frequently than a lizard mode

Attachments

• jastare.gif
    jastare.gif
    63.1 KB · Views: 32
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics