trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #156

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay Deanna! Juan did an amazing job getting through these other witnesses so he can get to spend quality time with Deanna!

Omg Deanna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its about to get Fo Reelz!!

I keep thinking about that story of Deanna coming to Travis' house while JA was playing wife and baking in the kitchen. So creepy!

OOOOhhhhh getting better than awesome!

Deanna Reid up now! This is phenomenal.... moving through the witnesses like a self-serve checkout stand.

Hooray !!!!! Deanna Reid - I want to see ja's face match JW's suit color. Envy Green with a splash of vomit!!!

Forgive me for being dense, but if these are the SLC receipts, then how would this go to premed? Or just that she lied about the 3 gas cans?

Because the amount of gas she purchased can be tracked through those receipts, and (IIRC), it was enough to fill up her car as well as all three gas cans. That would prove that Jodi lied about returning that third gas can, and it does suggest strongly that there was premeditation at work, because she seems to have been trying to fly under the radar in Arizona by not purchasing gas there, thus making her initial "I wasn't even there"-story credible.
If that made any sense, it's been a long day. :rocker:

Wow...she doesn't just lie off the witness stand....she lies ON THE WITNESS STAND

Deanna Reid is next

Approach

Yay Deanna!!!! This was my dream rebuttal witness aside from Walmart and Tessoro. Someone doesn't just wake up one morning at the age of 30 and decide to become an abuser.

Jodi is soooo going to hate this witness. Love it! I bet we see her BPD in BOLD now.

Wow. The Tessero employee was a very articulate and knowledgable witness.

The jury must think they've died and gone to rebuttal case heaven. Witness #4 of the day about to take the stand and court has been in session for what, an hour or just over?

Juan is nailing Jodi's butt to the wall today. Defense looks like they are constipated over how to get the premeditation facts erased. Not today Numri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup