trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #156

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie!! Acckkk! feed please! Long time lurker,,,no stalker promise. Love all your comments,,,I'm here day and night reading. Thought it was time I joined in on the fun! Thanks for havin me :)

This has to right up Arias's butt...I bet she thinks she is a much better "catch" than Deanna. Think again...Arias.

Stephen Tecci ‏@Steccibass 1m

@Allie64Cat that's great. 3 witnesses in 1 hour to destroy 18 days of #jodiarias lies.

:panic::panic:

Someone is messing with the live feed !

But is back up now !

:welcome4::welcome::welcome:

Newbie!! Acckkk! feed please! Long time lurker,,,no stalker promise. Love all your comments,,,I'm here day and night reading. Thought it was time I joined in on the fun! Thanks for havin me :)

New Tweets

11s
WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

Juan is asking Deanna if Travis ever called her names, or had any physical violence towards her. She said never. #JodiArias

4m

Deanna was serving a mission for the LDS church. She and Travis wrote eachother during this time. #JodiArias
Expand

5m

They dates for a couple of months and then Deanna left for Costa Rica in June 2000 for about a year and a half. #JodiArias
Expand

6m

Deanna met Travis in 1998 through mutual friends. They were friends at first and then began dating in 2000. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth