trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #156

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis was never ever verbally or physically abusive to Deanna. Ever.

Thank you JM. thank you Deanna.

looks like Wilmott is requesting the defendant to feign interest in this witness.

WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

Deanna continues to recount the times she would visit Travis, they occasionally had disagreements but they had a fun relationship #JodiArias
ExpandReply
Retweet
Favorite

1m
WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

Some of you experienced issues with the live feed but it is running smoothly, please try to refresh the page. #JodiArias
Expand

I really like her, she seems soooooo sweet and honest.

Seems totally different that Jodi.

K

Nice. Travis being abusive is going down in flames.

Heart breaking. Deanna was ready for marriage but little did she know he DID buy her an engagement ring.

Must.......not.......look.......at.......Deanna.......must......scribble.........continuously......

She was ready for marriage and he wasn't. Latter part of 2005.

Jodi lifts her head to attentions when Deanna said TA was not ready for marriage

Imagine being on this jury, and investing so much of your time to perform your civic duty, and have the defendant, even if pretending, ignore the proceedings in favor of coloring or drawing or spirographing or whatever it is she's pretending to do over there? I would be furious as a juror.

Boy there's going to be smoke coming from Jodi's pencil soon - the harder and faster she writes just shows how upset this testimony is making her. I love it.

JA just got that "superior" look on her face. I wonder if it bothers Wilmott that Jodi is obviously still jealous of Deanna. That be crazy

Jodi Arias...aisle 9 will need carpal tunnel surgery in about

5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 ...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads