DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the nurseries ad on AZ Central live stream. :rocker:

:wave: & :waiting:

511ZNdTok9L._SY355_.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81CWK6udDBL._SL1338_.jpg

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Willmott is here in a vomity green colored outfit. .she just strutted down the tan carpet like it was the academy awards. #JodiArias

Oh Oh..............green the migraine color. :furious:

Sooooo who's JA going to look like today?

DH and I were talking about this the other day. He commented on how she mimics her lawyer in the way she acts and looks. I thought it was funny that he said that considering that DeMarte just said on the stand last week that she had a way of changing to be what people wanted her to be.

I think if my Hubby picked it up, then the jury must pick it up too. Adds more credibility to Demartes testimony when they can actually see exactly the immaturity that she is talking about, and see what she means by changing to fit her situation.

I heard about this a few years ago when we were putting my grandmother into an assisted care place. Alot of sexually active seniors out there...waaaaaay more than you'd guess.

I had a fairly good response to this, then realized the mods would never allow it. Really need to get my mind out of the gutter. But then what fun would I have? :waitasec:

Mike going back to chambers and oh goodie - Donavan is there. Now I can finally rest. lol

My live Feed went down, no seal ..

I repeat NO SEAL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morning!!! It's getting to be all about those sharp pencils for me....Thursday she kept one protruding from her closed hand by her knuckles. Made me nervous for (yes) Wilmott.

If it's a laptop, it can be overheating. My macbook was and I wrapped an ice pack around a towel and put it on my lap/coffee table. ;)

For real?

As long as it's a case fan, and not a laptop, you're probably good for awhile.

If HDD, or PSU, CPU, or chipset fans = badness.

I don't get why the DT did not use "crime of passion" right off the hop.

IMO, because according to Jodi...TRAVIS was the one angry, not her!!!

That's why to me, this makes zero sense! It goes against everything that Jodi testified to...and doesn't fit the evidence!

In Chambers already. Wonder how long this will be.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Juan is here in a dark suit with awesome salmon tie. Counsel just headed back to chambers. #JodiArias
half a minute ago

:pullhair:

:scream:

I don't get why the DT did not use "crime of passion" right off the hop.

I don't think it would've worked.
I think because then it would all be based on Jodi the liar's word and it would be based on her being jealous or enraged.
With this defense, they got to paint TA as a monster and got the chance to find two experts to back Jodi's battered woman claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe