trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #156

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many changes, many I forgot, missed, or just didn't pick up on. I was trying to find something Samuels had said, and I also came across the supposed "pictures of breasts on TA's computer" that JA told him about, also about JA shooting TA in the closet, then he changed to "in or near" but more importantly around the 8:20 mark, Samuels includes that JA said she didn't even remember the gun going off. And what really ticks me off is seen in Part 1 of these youtubes, is watching the Jurors sent out because something is about to be shown via video or discussed, but the judge concedes to JW's Objection that it would be "too prejudicial" for the Jurors to see, including such important items as JA's own words to Det Flores after she admits that it was her. Why is that too prejudicial...yet her words about such things as TA being a Ped is not. IMHO most all the rulings by the judge are one-sided or largely slanted in favor of the Def...I just don't understand

In case its ever needed re: JA saying she didn't recall the gun firing. I guess the Fog had begun when that "Unloaded" gun was used in her Fable
[[ at 8:20 Samuels says JA said shot in closet but does not remember the gun going off, firing all this w/o the jury present ]]]
Jodi Arias Trial : Day 33 : Hammering The Shrink : Part 2 (No Sidebars)
Jodi Arias Trial : Day 33 : Hammering The Shrink : Part 2 (No Sidebars) - YouTube

I forgot to mention that this all began by Samuels being told that JA had lied to him when she told him that TA was her first Anal/Sex experience. In actuality it appears to be a permanent part of the Menu offered to all the men on her charm bracelet. DBrewer couldn't even recall how many times, since it was part of their regular sexual activities, so it was over 4 years worth. Another odd thing is my finding out how many of her previous "boyfriends" she either saw or spoke to as she began her rental car drive to that fatal Ariz planned murder

Mornin' Peeps! :seeya:

So, I was blasting my way through editing a motion for law school this morning so I wouldn't miss much of the trial.

What did I miss? Oh...surprise, surprise. :banghead:

I know this is a broken record but, yet AGAIN, this judge has NO respect for the courts time OR even more important, the JURORS TIME. Every day this court is late, delaying the jurors from doing their job, the more frustrated these men and women are becoming. They have been held hostage by constant delays by the Defense, the Judge etc. We all know these poor men and women have to be fatigued and I can only imagine their frustration, as we are all to the point of pure disgust, well at least I am anyway. There is NO excuse for the constant tardiness, regardless if they are back in chambers, that this something they should have handled BEFORE the starting time of 9:30. No worries though, it's just the Taxpayers money they are wasting...isn't like it that big of a deal. Yeah, right.

Yup...and by now JSS should realize that due to chambers stuff the actual trial starts AT LEAST 30 minutes late every day, sometimes more. Sooo...why can't she just tell the jury to get there at 10 instead of 9:30, that would give them 1/2 extra time?? I don't understand!!! Tell the attorneys to get there at 9:30, since they obviously can't do earlier, and tell the jury 10!! What is so hard/complicated about that?? I don't understand this whole thing.

ALV said Travis was never in a long-term relationship. I can't type what I think about her as I'd get a time-out. I'll keep mum on this one.

I don't think we can blame the judge for these delays. It is not her fault that Nurmi keeps bringing forth these bogus mistrial motions, or that the killer keeps claiming migraines. JMO

I know the judge has her hands full but there has GOT to be a way to schedule these matters so they don't conflict with regular trial time!? Am I right or am I right?

Sorry - not right - because these in camera hearings are part of regular trial time. Frustrating, but par for the course.

Ok - that does it...I'm going early to pick hubby up, and hope the flight is early. Since we've waited this long, can you have them stall until I get home?? Please!

Turn on the satellite radio to HLN (if you have it). If you don't moan and groan the entire way home so DH knows that this would be a much appreciated gift.

Of course, if you are anything like me, THIS IS THE LAST TRIAL I AM EVER GOING TO WATCH or get invested in. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

said that after OJ....and every case since.:blushing:

Ninja_Chihuahua.jpg

That's beyond a scream :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Valerie just loaded up the stylish court carafes with some of that tasty court water. She continues to organize the courtroom

She is not tardy. They are in chambers which means they are discussing issues regarding the trial. Jurors understand the process and that at any time Jodi could change her plea and they could be dismissed. But a waste of taxpayer's money, not hardly. She is doing her job as would any other judge sitting on that bench. jmo

My point is the JURORS. They were told to be there at 9:30, so yet again, the Jurors are there PROMPTLY like there were told, only to be sitting and waiting like they have been every single day. The constant delays on the courts part for these poor Jurors is NOT good. We all know what happens when the Jury gets fatigued, which they have to be at that point. Seems like when the Jury gets frustrated or fatigued it is always taken out on the State. If this Jury is to be sequestered during deliberations, and if they were to find her guilty on Premed Murder, then they would have to be sequestered EVEN longer. They might just vote for the easiest option to get them out of there earlier due to all these constant delays. Look at the Anthony case, OJ...BOTH sequestered and BOTH Not Guilty. The easiest way for the Jury to get outta there. Can't be good.

Wow. I never knew Deanna did Travis's eulogy.

Nurse - the eulogy is floating around Twitter. It's a no go to post it?

Since his murder Deanna has been caring for Napolean Travis's fiercely adorable and loyal black Pug. I hope she is going to testify. It's time to remind the jurors who Travis Alexander really was not the version created by the sick, vile creature who murdered him.

About the jurors.We also don't know if the court clerk goes back to the jury and tells them the judge has other case she is listening to and will be with them as she can.JMO

Travis' girlfriend of, I think, 7 years.

Someone best give the cameraman, a woman would know this...instructions to have a split screen on Deanna and Jodi...oh, Arias is gonna have her snake tongue scenting the air. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop