DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 42s

Here they come. #JodiArias

Hooray!

--
-Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 45s

#JodiArias leaning over to whisper to Nurmi at the defense table. Very close.

---
----
I agree with this!

Dee Pastorino ‏@Dede0808 2m

@bklies @andyacr Well be fair, Judge Sherry has to deal with constant Nurmi nonsense! She isn't having mani/pedi with #JodiArias

Wow. I never knew Deanna did Travis's eulogy.

Nurse - the eulogy is floating around Twitter. It's a no go to post it?

Gosh, that's really sad - sounds like he really loved this girl, too bad they didn't end up together, Travis would still be alive.

I would love for the jury to see the video with Jodi's head in Travis' lap! That video tells so much about Jodi's immaturity and lack of social skills in a setting where she is not the center of attention. It's all about Jodi, and I hope that the jury gets to see it. :moo:

Maybe she thought the story was a KARMA thing and by him telling how he escaped being killed that time she figured she could do it? For some reason?
She is a delusional thinker anyway?
She was a really self-centered guest from the video..and the head on lap thing? well? I wonder what that was all about anyway?:moo:

I know this is a broken record but, yet AGAIN, this judge has NO respect for the courts time OR even more important, the JURORS TIME. Every day this court is late, delaying the jurors from doing their job, the more frustrated these men and women are becoming. They have been held hostage by constant delays by the Defense, the Judge etc. We all know these poor men and women have to be fatigued and I can only imagine their frustration, as we are all to the point of pure disgust, well at least I am anyway. There is NO excuse for the constant tardiness, regardless if they are back in chambers, that this something they should have handled BEFORE the starting time of 9:30. No worries though, it's just the Taxpayers money they are wasting...isn't like it that big of a deal. Yeah, right.

It looks like JSS has a full load. She has cases to handle before this one. We need to give her a break on this one. I would be willing to bet she would like to get this case over as much as we want it to be. :moo:

Sometimes he's very cold to me in public....showing no affection, no emotion at all. It's almost like he's inhuman.

I was married to someone like that. I described him as "robotic" no emotion/feelings.

I totally cannot deal...the suspense is killing me. My own desire to get this show on the road notwithstanding, there was no court yesterday. There is no reason why anything that needed to be done outside of the presence of the jury could not have been done then. None whatsoever. If I were a juror, with my particular brand of ADHD...I would be practically climbing the walls.

The Judge is dealing with matters related to this case but my concern is for the jurors. Why not respect their time? And the Judge must see that this 'in chambers' meeting has become part of the daily routine. So why not do something about it? At the very least allow the jurors to get to court at 10 a.m.

This is about how excited I get JUST IN ANTICIPATION of Juan questioning a witness:

jViXDsi.gif

That's it...I can't stop yawning I am so tired. Guess I will go lay down and play catch up later if necessary.

Y'all hold down the fort now, ya hear?

Afternoon, folks! I've been here reading and realized I forgot to sign the attendance seat!

I am so looking forward to the witnesses today. I want to see Nurmi or Willmott argue with the Wal-Mart rep.

"You NEVER make a mistake and give cash back without drawing a line through the purchase receipt? You never forget to enter the return into the system?"

"Our system is very rigid and..."

"Answer yes or no!"

Oh my. I forgot to sign in as well. Are there any seats left?

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Counsel is back as well as #JodiArias and Mike B. Juan is headed to the side room with Flores. I think he is getting his next witness.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Valerie just loaded up the stylish court carafes with some of that tasty court water. She continues to organize the courtroom

I wonder if she makes house calls......:floorlaugh:

My husband said to me today, as he walked out the door.... Call me at a side bar... Rofl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IIRC Chris Hughes said Travis loved Deanna and always would. Someone asked him why they broke up. He said it was a story he might tell sometime.

Good morning/afternoon peeps! Got my laptop, giant cup of coffee, smokes (I know bad, this trial stresses me out). Hidden away in spare bedroom, since fiancee is back in town & makes fun of me when I watch the trial.
I see we are starting on time again today! :clap:

:floorlaugh:

I get home from work before my husband and get on the computer (off the kitchen) to watch the trial. The minute he gets in the door he's like "not THIS again" "when are they going to convict her already" "how could you listen to that (droning on/witnesses)" and starts in on the anal sex jokes, etc, etc.!! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop