trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #156

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh noo this video shows Travis ALIVE and happy and NORMAL. Must be why she is fake crying...that isn't the LIE she told everyone about is it? Makes me so sad to see him knowing what she is going to do to him.

Do you think this is part of her script to start crying. She was just smiling at someone in the gallery a few minutes before.

Hyatt Huntington Beach, CA. That's a nice hotel. I've been there a few times for weddings.

Jacob Medford - PPL associate - known TA for many years being questioned by JM

Met JA @ PPL training - San Bernadino - Hotel . .. this is a different meeting from the semi-annual conferences.

PPL conferences - March, Sept. and one in June or July - from individual distributors

Oklahoma City, OK - saw JA and TA @ that time saw them being affectionate toward each other . . . he video taped them in Mar. 2007 - JM is attempting to get this video entered . . .#632 admitted

video of TA talking about when he had a gun pulled on him - JA head is in TA's lap - this was taken after the meetings @ around 11 pm

JA appears to be feigning some sort of tears as a reaction to seeing TA alive on video

video is 5 min long - eventually Ja looks bored - lifts her head of his lap and sat up.

Medford not sure if they left together that night after videotaping

June 2007 - PPL - top sellers in Huntington Beach CA - both JA and Ta were in attendance - they were affectionate like a couple.

JM shows witness a paper . . photo of JA an TA taken outside of their room - 2 Hyatt resort in Huntington beach.

#633 admitted

This witness is going to blow Jodi's lies about Travis not being affectionate in public right out of the water!

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 56s

DJ Juan queues up a video on the screens. Jacob enjoys the cool refreshing water as he waits for the video to load. #JodiArias

omg this made me :floorlaugh: --- what is this? Y&R, Maricopa version?

I am a newbie here and wanted to thank the creators of this blog. I have been lurking here for a while and truly enjoy the insight of the many posters. I have decided to emerge from the fog and join all of you.

:welcome5:

Busted in a robe at the Hyatt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO Wilmont also shouldn't be smiling all the time, it makes me sick to my stomach.
There is nothing to smile about NOTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member