trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts and prayers to the Alexander family. Very moving testimony by Deanna.

Jodi is a "dirty" girl and Deanna is not, Nurmi. So no, no outfits, no *advertiser censored* talk, no ejaculating on her face.

So all this tells me is that ARIAS introduced him to a different "type" of sex.

Tells me Jodi lived up to every name he called her.

You Go Girl! Got it in - That Travis loved his father.

I think Nurmi has forgotten the cardinal rule - don't ask a question you don't know the answer to.

NURMI this is way beyond 'human'.....
I just hope Juan Martinez WILL have his re-direct again....

I don't think Nurmi is doing any good for the Def by this line of questioning, item by item, with the Jurors. I would think they don't like what he's doing.

Oh, his poor family. The jury is going to really hate this. They can see how it is tearing his siblings apart.

there cannot be one single juror that has any doubt now what so ever. speaking of corking it disgusting Nurmi- you just corked the DP for your little lying murderer.

This is making me cry. This horrificness of this defense taking no prisoners in their attempt to humiliate and destroy Travis and everyone who ever loved him. It's just a different kind of "legal" evil. I can truly say I despise Kirk Nurmi and the sociopath he rode in on.

I know so many of us agree with you KCL. She is a remarkable woman to be able to get up there and bare her soul to the world because she wants Justice for Travis!

OMG! All this talk about how proud Travis was of his father for starting to clean up just before he died! Steven is even crying.

OMG
fran

Officially a new low for the DT. Deanna's grace and goodness prove Jodi's debased nature more and more with each question.

Ok if this is allowed about his parents why not his opinion about JA ??????

I wish I could see the jury. I am betting dollars to donuts that they are just as sickened by this as I am.

But by all means, Nurmi, push on, keep getting this lovely young lady to highlight how very wonderful her relationship was with Travis. What a great guy your client killed. Go ahead, keep on asking your questions.

SMH

I see them crying and now my eyes are filled with tears. That poor family. ROT IN HELL JODI ANN ARIAS!!!!!

Does anyone have any idea where he's going with this?

I can't even guess! It is absolutely inane. Nurmi is taking this opportunity to continue to slag Travis....that is ALL this is about and it should be stopped!!!

I just hope and pray that the jury see this for what it is......a filthy, mean, non legitimate and loathsome attempt to further destroy Travis' memory and personality.

I thought that a cross examination was only able to refer to items raised by the direct examination.

I can't watch this anymore....I'll blow a gasket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice