Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NURMI............................DIFFERENT "LAWYER", I guess

Different relatiionship with HUMANITY, I guess!!!!!!

I'm confident that the jury members, with their collective life experience, realize that you get the respect you deserve by how you comport yourself through your actions. Jodi did not earn Travis's respect, thus he talked to her and treated her the way he did. Deanna clearly was someone deserving of respect. She is probably treated respectfully by every man she meets. It has been that way since the beginning of time.

Jodi smirking about Deanna not having sex with Travis after their break-up.

Thank you , Nurmi, for making the jury HATE, HATE, HATE the tactics of your DT...
SHAMEFUL, EVIL, UNNECESSARY.

JA is smirking because she thinks she's the only one Travis ever wanted sexually. And she's happy she was the last one he had sex with. She is a sick being.

Nurmi faster......

JW is turning into JA

756219634.gif

:hills::hills::hills::hills::hills::hills:

STOP THE INSANITY - THIS IS NIGHTMARE PRODUCING.....:drumroll:

Is JA Finger Getting MORE Crooked.......Like HER.....LOL

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Jodi is so jealous of Deanna! I bet she would like to get her "killer tools" and come after her too. Her fingers are obviously double jointed, and they look the fingers of the devil himself!

Get the murderer off my screen. I see her smirking one more time and I'm going to loose it.

I'm going to get banned in a few minutes, because I have officially lost all control over what I want to say about this travesty of justice and destruction of innocent lives.

Too bad we can't stage a Flash Mob and type exactly what we all want to type!

Jodi sitting proud as a peacock while Juan talks about her desire to have jazz on her face!

Thanks Nurmi!

Juan that was wonderful!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics