trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that KN takes all the witnesses who testify about sexual matters.

Very telling on the part of KN. That combined with the focus of his law practise.

Nurmi is a frustrated historian, constantly going baaaack baaaack baaack.

Was the computer checked for *advertiser censored*?

Where was I when he was on the stand the first time? Nice look, nice voice, very very nice.

I agree! But I still have Mr. Medford (from earlier today) on my brain. Even hubby looked at me while he was on the stand and said "You like him, don't you?" LOL!:floorlaugh:

WHERE is ALV when this former girlfriend is testifying to what a gentleman Travis Alexander was??

BOLDED to bring some respect back to his name.

OMG, Juan is blowing through this... Could the Jury have the case by the end of this week?!?

Seriously - I think Juan is a man who meets deadlines. The judge said May 3 and I think he wants to see that happen.

Hate blown margins, especially when I'm split screening. :steamed:

Goodness :hot:
His voice--i had forgotten from my first time with him (seems so long ago....)(thistrial really has gone on forever...)

No images of women's breasts on his laptop. Internet history was basic access like social media with no adult sites. Looked at registry to see software added. Basic software like Windows, Office, etc. No peer to peer software common for *advertiser censored*.

Searched every file...absolutely NO images of children in that computer. And we're now on cross. Nurmi's clarifying multiple computers, CDs, flash drives, were recovered. Laptop owner: Deanna Reid. Cripes...by the time he gets to something substantive you'll all be on a new thread!

We might get back to the music video being nefarious and oh so depraved.

Michael Melendez . . . computer forensic unit - he testified earlier - looked @ TA's laptop computer hard drive - all the data is kept on computer

any indication you unable access all on the hard drive
i was able to look @ everything

photos of women from waist up
did not find any of women's breast
no images whatsoever

search for all types files . . .look @ file headers if file imbedded into another file - like a photo put into a word doc.

none pics of women's breasts
internet history - social media sites,

access toany adult sites?
no d

look @ registry tosee software added - give idea what this usere is doing on computer

software - ie: for check fraud . . . they would be able to do that

on this laptop . . . nothing like that found - just basic windows,

no images of children in that computer

Cross - by Nurmi

remember saying this computer used to watch video @ 4:30 am on 6/4/08?
no I don't
owner of this laptop registred to Deanna reid

Nurmi and JW @ bench - looking for something.

I think Melendez said the last computer use was about 4ish in the afternoon of June 4th.

The jury will get that those pictures were taken with the suggestion of JA the 'photographer'.

Nurmi shot himself and his client in the foot with his cross of Deanna. He didn't help JA one bit. (I say with glee).
Agreed. Think it's pretty clear to the jury by now that if Travis's relationship with Jodi was unlike his other relationships, then Jodi was the reason why.

It's pretty amazing to me that a young man with free Internet reign's computer was so squeaky clean.

roflmao - Nurmi said "taking a picture of a woman's ANUS" :scared::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: imo Jodi is headed for Murder I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member