trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Jodi have that look on her face. Smugness. All the better when the verdict comes in.

I agree! But I still have Mr. Medford (from earlier today) on my brain. Even hubby looked at me while he was on the stand and said "You like him, don't you?" LOL!:floorlaugh:

I agree. I thought Medford was a cutie pie and I caught Jodi looking longingly at him as he made his way up to be sworn in.

Oh oh...I hope Nurmi doesn't have a trap for MM here somewhere...:eek:

Seriously - I think Juan is a man who meets deadlines. The judge said May 3 and I think he wants to see that happen.

And from the way Nurmi does it, he'll take it into next year... So slow asking every question, drawing it out. Makes me want to bang my head against the wall over and over and over...:scared:

They are for distance... I do the same thing... The judge removes her glasses for reading as well... I imagine you must have a prescription to get glasses in jail.

I have said this many a times. I am near sighted. I take my dang glasses off to read! I only need them to drive and see things from afar. It is blurry when I try to read with them on!

What kind of lawyer asks a witness a question on cross w/o having the relevant documentation at their fingertips? Ohhhhhhhhhh, nevermind.

Me to JA: YOU WERE NOTHING! YOU MEANT NOTHING THEN! YOU MEAN NOTHING NOW!

just venting...

The registry was gutted. He checked for anything and everything.

NO *advertiser censored* = NOT A PEDO. :banghead:

2nd caught in the lie today.

First: No gas cans returned to walmart.
Second: The pedo claim does not hold water.

Was the computer checked for *advertiser censored*?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carmenbellaxx