trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon - Nurmi KNOWS what a cookie is! And the report that Nurmi referenced, and said the last activity was 4AM, was actually 4:30 PM, but he just said righht...as if that's what he meant in the first place.

mmmmm......cookies......

Pinwheels.

pinwheel_1.jpg

Katie, you can have one too. It might make you feel better. :)

I am guessing we need to bring the videos into evidence. I've looked at them, they are pretty funny.

I would never throw rocks at you for an opinion!!!

I do disagree though :)

I believe the DT has done a very very LAZY job. Their mannerism/behavior in court work against their client. They do not have their client under control who makes herself look like the loon she is. They have been deceptive and didn't even try and get the best plea for their client. Nurmi has a very obvious obsession with sex which comes across as creepy and unhealthy and certainly not good for his client. Their choice to destroy the reputation of a dead man and even innocent witness when there is factually nothing there to destroy is inhumane and immoral, IMO. Nurmi has horrible behaviors in court such as reclining in his chair as if he is watching a sports event. JW is continually inappropriate with her client with little flirty smiles and gestures.

I think this is the worst DT ever in the history of court cases.

JMO. I Hope it didn't feel like rocks :(

I'm feeling unscathed:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because we all know Youtube is the main place to go for child *advertiser censored*...nice path Nurmi!

Oh catching up .. I am way behind.. at the part now .. Deanna is just getting to the marriage talk. Should I watch it ... You guys all seem upset?

Nurmi asked a bunch of sexual questions to Deanna. It upsets some people. It doesn't upset me. All it did was prove that Travis was a good, decent, normal guy who treated Deanna with love and respect.

Hmmm.... Nurmi says "without going into a great deal of detail". So he doesn't want a great deal of detail about computers, but the sex is entirely different, eh? Got. It.

Why is nurmi so obsessed with the Daft Punk videos? Great band.

Um, YouTube doesn't have any *advertiser censored*. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member