trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great questions from the jury, especially in regards to Travis' camera. 90 pictures left on the camera shows critical thinking on the part of JA, which is impossible in a fog or in fight/flight mode. :)

Wonder why she didn't just take the SD card?

I remember the defense computer expert mentioned he found *advertiser censored* in TA's computer. But this prosecution expert said he did not find any. What's going on?

I don't recall him saying that actually. The only *advertiser censored* Lonnie testified to was the *advertiser censored* found on Jodi's computer.

To the jury for that last question snuck in there by them from the last time MM was there!!!!:cheers::great::great::blowkiss::yourock::tyou:

What? I missed this ??? Huh? Please tell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't it Jodi that claimed Travis was watching videos? HLN so behind.

I think Nurmi requested this break...

He needed a cigarette after all that S.E.X. Talk... :giggle:

OF COURSE, hubby came early, I missed the jury questions, did they ask about the kiddy *advertiser censored*?

Sob..missed the jury questions, when someone perky popped in the room to saay the sunshine beckons...
catching up...arrrrG

I remember the defense computer expert mentioned he found *advertiser censored* in TA's computer. But this prosecution expert said he did not find any.

These perceptive jurors and the excellent Mesa PD witnesses are sure making the Mesa Tourist Bureau's job of attracting visitors and potential transplants a whole lot easier.

Y'all, I'm in bed today watching the trial (me sick) and hubby is in living room watching it on HLN. He just came back here and said "I can't believe Nurmi asked that poor girl those sex questions!" and pointed out the fact that there was really no need for KN to use the language he did (like - did he ever ask to blow his WAD in your face?). My husband who usually doesn't get too caught up in these things is in disbelief and disgusted by KN.

Feel better! Have some tea. :cup:

May I just say that Jodi's smugness today is off the charts and my blood is boiling....and NOT cos I live in texas either!

So a juror asked Demarte about photo deletion and now another question! The killer in a fog knew which photos to delete and which ones to leave behind.

there were 90 pics on the camera? ja was able to go through look and delete and leave the others. no fog just lies. :moo:

Y'all, I'm in bed today watching the trial (me sick) and hubby is in living room watching it on HLN. He just came back here and said "I can't believe Nurmi asked that poor girl those sex questions!" and pointed out the fact that there was really no need for KN to use the language he did (like - did he ever ask to blow his WAD in your face?). My husband who usually doesn't get too caught up in these things is in disbelief and disgusted by KN.

You're a lucky lady Gypsy! You have a very classy hubby.

Please for the love of God, let that juror who asked about the camera be a member of the final 12! She will NOT be acquitted with him or her as a juror!
We could have a jury of 12 orangutans and she would not be acquitted.

This is just an observation I have made as I watch Jodi looking down, drawing, erasing, etc. in court almost every day. Not that I will ever be a defendant in a murder trial, but if that were me, I would spend my whole day drinking in my surroundings. She lives in a tiny cell and sees the same few women day in and out. Why not glance around the huge courtroom, glance at the new faces that come and go in there every day, act interested in what her team is trying to do for her, and relish in being out of the tiny cell? She can look down and read and draw for the next 10 years while she is waiting to be put to death! And yes, I can see her being on death row for 10 years before she gets what she is due. So why not use these days to gaze at something different? JMO

That jury question was LOADED: only the photos of after the murder were deleted? After murder = after Travis was dead. Only Jodi could've done it and since she knew what to delete she was thinking clearly. Bye bye fog, bye bye fight and flight.

Ooo, Ooo, I have a juror question:

"What does this have to do with Jodi murdering Travis?"

At least, that's what I would wanna know.

DeAnna, I just love the images in your siggy! I'm sitting here giggling my hiney off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper