trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #158

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some of us forget that the judge has a full docket and starts at 8:30 am M-F. This is not the only trial she is dealing with. She starts another capital case on 5/13 I think.

90 photos not deleted... cover your tracks... is what she was thinking.

That juror got it! She didn't just hit "delete all" she took the time to decide what to delete. Each picture is a 5 step process to delete, or you can delete groups. She was in a fog, and didn't know what she had done till she reached the Hoover Dam. Fog lifted long enough to know that she had to delete the photos, but it wasn't because she knew she had done something wrong, cause that didn't hit her till the Hoover Dam. Clear as mud to me!

BBM~ DR was superb as a witness. Clear, concise and to the point. She is the picture of strength imo.

The rebuttal went than I expected and people know how critical I am of Juan.

I'm so happy that he called Deanna Reid to the stand!

Nurmi's line of questioning was more than offensive to the Jurors and anyone who watched. Take note of how the Def continues to repeat, *advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored*, 3-hole-wonder, etc., etc.......keeping sex as a diversion. They've sexualized this trial, like JA sexualized TA.
Its gotten beyond disgusting and I can't imagine that the Def actually thinks this is a way to win......and now More Delays...come on Judge, put that foot down

Jodi was having the time of her life today. She enjoys hurting people, and she thought that she was getting to hurt Deanna with Nurmi's sewer-brained questions. She had a gloating, smirking, smug look and she would try to catch Deanna's eye. She glared at her many times & when Deanna left the stand it was a look of pure evil from Jodi's face.

Willmott is morphing into her client--and that's got to be bad for business. Act like a professional!! Please!!

Jodi is pure evil. And I know the jury saw that clearly today.

Why does JVM think people would pay $200 to see Jodi? Wasn't it Juan they wanted to see?

I am going to predict we will have a verdict next Thursday!!

:fence: I think I'm gonna hop off the fence and call my dentist's office tomorrow morning to postpone my Thursday, May 2nd cleaning appt that's been on the calendar for 6 months... :facepalm:

Ive never looked up Asian women:moo:

Who has access to your computer? Or can those ads be placed there by some other means? I was shocked to see Delaware specific ads on mine but then realized why they show up.

That juror got it! She didn't just hit "delete all" she took the time to decide what to delete. Each picture is a 5 step process to delete, or you can delete groups. She was in a fog, and didn't know what she had done till she reached the Hoover Dam. Fog lifted long enough to know that she had to delete the photos, but it wasn't because she knew she had done something wrong, cause that didn't hit her till the Hoover Dam. Clear as mud to me!

The more you guys comment on it, the more I realize how amazing that jury question was. :rockon:

I wished they'd checked JA's computer for *advertiser censored*, because I bet there's lots. She's probably been picking up tips and mimicking the action/scenarios for years.

I know this was from the last thread, but I can't find it now. Someone had asked about whether the admin account would have been Deanna Reid because she'd bought it as a gift for Travis, and probably registered it (which is absolutely possible). But I was sure I'd seen a report, or someone who said that the computer was used, and the user logged in as Deanna Reid on June 4th - I couldn't find anything definitive at first, and thought maybe I'd misunderstood, but I did see it (no fog, phew).
I finally found it - on Day 12, testimony from Lonnie Dworkin (he was defense, not state) a forensic computer examiner, he says it toward the beginning of his testimony that someone logged in as Deanna Reid, and watched videos at around 4 in the morning.

Not sure if it's okay to post a link it this thread - so please delete (or tell me to if it's not) he starts at about 58:26 in.
Here's a link :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HTpvEnF4ubA#t=3506s

Watching Jodi today, I just got the feeling that she might think murdering TA was worth this. Like even if she has to spend the rest of her life in prison of get the death penalty, it's worth it because he's dead. I don't see any remorse, any feeling. Nothing. It's scary to think there are people like her out there. That any of us could find ourself the object of someone like her's obsession.

Agreed. Murdering TA wasn't because she was jealous. It was about what everything is about in JA's world: her MASSIVE EGO. Why, if he rejected her it might mean that she is not the center of the universe and the most desirable female to ever walk the earth! And we simply cannot CANNOT have that!

Her ego is out of control and yes, I believe she is willing to risk LWOP or the DP rather than risk an insult an insult to that ego. TA moving on meant she wasn't "special." And by God that will not do!

Look at that nudie shot of her on his bed in braids. The look on her face is not a "come hither" look to me. It's a trumphant look. I WIN. Everybody who thought TA broke up with me LOOK RIGHT HERE. See?! Here I am! He DID want me! I don't think any, ANY, of those pictures, including the shower shots, were taken by TA or with his compliance. They're strange. Whatever went on in that house on June 4, Jodi was in charge of. I don't think he knew she was coming or invited her in. I don't think the sex was so amazing he just couldn't resist it. Einstein was monkeying around with that computer...and it's about to blow up in her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89