trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #158

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just catching up...what I have learned so far is that Jodi tried to avoid leaving tracks in AZ and that Travis didn't call women sociopathic *advertiser censored* unless it was true. Anything important I missed?

Nope. I think that pretty much sums it up! :rockon:

Oh man, haven't had ramen in years.... and haven't had a smoke in 15 days. LOL

You can do it!!!!! No smokes since Jan. 10th and HUGE difference! Last vice to get rid of....I am "viceless" now!:takeabow:

Just catching up...what I have learned so far is that Jodi tried to avoid leaving tracks in AZ and that Travis didn't call women sociopathic *advertiser censored* unless it was true. Anything important I missed?

90 pics left on camera and not deleted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I left, they had just gone for lunch and Deanna was on the stand.
What happened next? anyone? :please::please:

It's been quick and sweet, ZsaZsa, but the best part is jury questions, just 4 or 5 so far, but they highlight where the Jury is leaning..Directly in favor of the state.. imho

Jury's entering now. Taking evening recess. Jury instructed not to return until 13:30 tomorrow.

Two great juror questions for the computer witness.
a) Was there any *advertiser censored* (child *advertiser censored* etc) found on any electronic device owned by TA? No.
b) Were the pictures deleted only the pictures showing TA and JA naked and the pictures taken AFTER (!) he was murdered? Yes.
b2) How many pictures were left on the camera? App. 90

BBM

:laughcry:

I remember when the prosecution rested its case in chief everyone was saying "Just wait until rebuttal.". For me the rebuttal case has fallen flat. I am not blaming JM. Maybe it is because the judge gave more rights for Jodi than Travis. I was looking for something more. We already knew this was premeditated. Now folks say they cannot wait for the prosecuton's close. After months of the defense bring us to death, I sure hope there is more, for the sake of the jury.

And now, the judge is excusing jury until 1:30 tomorrow?

I hope there will be justice for Travis.

Major something big happening!!!!! Wow!

I can not stress how relieved I am about that juror question and the answer given by Melendez. That was the only point that Willmot was able to score regarding the camera in her cross of DeMarte (that someone could delete the photos in a fog but not selectively) and Melendez erased Willmot's point from the score board. He was worth being recalled JUST FOR THAT ALONE!

No *advertiser censored* of any kind on his computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89