trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #158

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just once in my life I want to wake up to find the coffee already made. Do I ask too much?

For Schuby!

gourmet-coffee-foam-3.jpg

Good morning folks!

Hacking into bank accounts? Nothing shocks me I suppose. There seems to be no line in the sand she will not cross.

I understand hacking into his account and getting the account numbers and withdrawing the money. Is this how she stole it?

Even my online banking only allows transferring money among my different accounts not to someone elses account number.

Just watching yesterday's testimony.

Jacob was great!

Walmart lady says SKU is skew!?!? She investigates fraud, theft for 5 years and doesn't know this is stock keeping unit, or even the acronym SKU? Weird.

seriously! there's something wrong with those 2- Nurmi & Willmot. She's talks so fast I can barely keep up. and he's so slow, I can't follow. Is this some kind of crazy lawyer tactic? baffle the jury. Then put them to sleep. Or maybe there are subliminal messages in between those endless aaaands....

Sometimes. Insomnia is not pleasant. I get on my own nerves.

I've found that this board is one way to NOT get tired. Certain posts I read get me riled up and I find it difficult to wind down.

I understand hacking into your account and getting your account numbers and withdrawing money. Is this how she stole it?

Even my online banking only allows transferring money amount my different accounts not to someone else account numbers.

IMO it's more like check kiting, floating checks. I think she did something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand hacking into your account and getting your account numbers and withdrawing money. Is this how she stole it?

Even my online banking only allows transferring money amount my different accounts not to someone else account numbers.

It may not even relate to any type of hacking into his account. I was, as Dr.Samuels put it "just speculating".

OK...so maybe it has been discussed/explained, but I missed it.

Why aren't the tire slashing incidents being brought up? Is it widely known that Arias did this but nothing was proven or filed with police?

To me, this is an extremely damning piece of crucial information. Drives home the stalking behavior and also shows how poor little, meek Jodi was adept at using knives.

IIRC Mimi Hall mentioned the tires in her testimony. 2:34:27 in the video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7EN8uoD-Q&feature=youtu.be&t=1h24m32s

Thanks so much! You should see my last post - it is so long - too long! I need to start watching the trial, and, somehow blocking Arias from my view.

Watching Arias take to her artwork, and, I use that term lightly (it really looked as though she was working on sketching today), smiling, enjoying herself, ect. Arias comes across to me as being very satisfied with herself. I do not think that she will care if she if found guilty and receives life in prison. I think that she feels as though she is a star - and will be a star in prison. I feel as though she is happy that she murdered Travis Alexander.

Seeing Arias today made me feel even more sad about Travis Alexander. I needed to rant - and apparently write a novella (a very long post).

Again, thank you very much! I greatly appreciate your comment, and, you for putting a smile on my face.

BBM: This is where you and I differ......and in this particular area is where I think you will see why I've said she's a BPD and not a Sociopath (ASPD). JA's chief symptomology as a profoundly-affected BPD is that she goes into a rage when she doesn't like how something is going down. JA is barely containing herself now and uses the "coloring" to quell her BPD anger! Eventually, she will be livid with everyone that has failed her when the verdict is announced! Wilm*tt and Nurm* be aware----especially Nurm*! JA will keep herself in the spotlight through her dramatics, claims of improper legal defense, filings for mistrial, allegations of juror intimidation, etc. etc.

Even when this trial is over, it won't ever be over for us and there will always be some media outlet willing to cover JA's latest antics. JA will make sure of that. Rage, drama, artwork, self-absorption, manipulation, her "rehabilitation efforts", .....rinse and repeat.

Jacob was great!

Walmart lady says SKU is skew!?!? She investigates fraud, theft for 5 years and doesn't know this is stock keeping unit, or even the acronym SKU? Weird.

JM knew that. He even asked her if it was SKU. Even I know that.

Jacob was great!

I found this very odd as well. Maybe she is a much better fraud investigator than speller.

I bet Arias was jumping all over this in her little scribble notes to Willmott. I can picture..."Its SKU not skew. We need to impeach this ^&%$!"

She did say she loaned him $699 right before the child *advertiser censored* incident story.

there was money involved when she was beaten or choked. I hope they did catch her stealing Travis' money, just makes that death sentence easier to choose for the jury.

OK...so maybe it has been discussed/explained, but I missed it.

Why aren't the tire slashing incidents being brought up? Is it widely known that Arias did this but nothing was proven or filed with police?

To me, this is an extremely damning piece of crucial information. Drives home the stalking behavior and also shows how poor little, meek Jodi was adept at using knives.

I wish the tires could be entered! ARRRHH!

Just the picture in the jury's mind of "SLASHING" tires next to the real pictures of TA's throat would completely seal the deal. :banghead:

I wonder if they have surveillance video of Arias at an ATM withdrawing money from Travis's account or something. Interesting to see the bank person on the list.

I am going to hunt down and post on here 2 pictures that made me laugh yesterday, then I am going to be productive, or pretend to anyway,

The great thing that came out of Nurmi's slimy questions is this.
Jodi was not Tavis' little secret, that if exposed he would have lost everything over. The defense was going to try to quote Mimi when she explained that one could be ex communicated from the church for premarital sex.

We now know, that in reality.....the church's goal is not to kick folks out, but to help them get back up on the right track.

We know KNOW that Travis already admitted to the church he was not a virgin. As a consequence of this.....what happened to him?

He was counseled and given scriptures to contemplate. His temple rights were withheld temporarily for a period of reflection and repentance, much the way Catholics do not take the sacrament , temporarily, at times when they slip. I trust other religions have like systems of helping you get back on track.

This wipes away the entire argument of Travis had everything to lose.
We know from the photos and video no one he worked with cared that he was sleeping with Jodi. We know from the very credible Deanna the church loved Travis and Travis tried to right his ship that had went astray.

If anything, I think the jury would fall in love with a man a like that and wonder how often in their lives they could have been humble and brave enough to go discuss their sins with their minister and ask for help, and then go to church next Sunday and look at that minister again. I know I never have, I just pray and ask for help in private.

When I recall Jodi telling Detective Flores that she and Travis prayed for God to help them not have sex, my heart broke for Travis. In the absence of parents to turn to, he was trying his little heart out to turn to God in prayer.

What Nurmi did to Deanna, backfired, to biblical proportions.

By the way, Jodi asked Travis to babptize her. Also his status in the church was not what the defense is trying to present. I know this because my thirteen year old nephew, along with every other male in his church that turns twelve is a "preisthood holder". It is not at all what the title implies. He was not the minister of the church or ward, he was one of the members,as equal to hundreds of others. It is likely there is a Mormon on the jury who will help the others understand. Numi wants the jury to believe the minister raped the convert. It just is not true. Nurmi and Jennifer want the jury to believe Jodi was Travis' dirty little secret. We now know that mostly every one, save for maybe Lisa and Mimi knew that Travis being a virgin was just a little inside joke, and no one cared. They loved Travis, he was their very dear friend, and the church was only going to HELP him through his wrongs.

Deanna's testimony helps in ways that are tough to measure. I hope that will give her some peace about it.

Not sure what Nurmi expected to prove with his cross of Deanna about her sex life with Travis. If anything it showed Travis was normal. It also showed us and the jury that as even tempered as his friends have described him to be Jodi managed to bring out an anger in Travis for something she had done. The relationship was unhealthy for Travis for sure. Most of Jodi's relationships seem to have been unhealthy for her male partners. So much so they were afraid to testify. We can all see who Jodi is. She makes no secret of hiding what she is capable of. One just has to look at the expressions on her face during certain testimony and the look in her eyes at other times. She is capable of cold-blooded murder and would do it again and again.

Now there's bank account hacking? There are more twists in this trial than a pretzel. I have a feeling we still don't know everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member