trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #158

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I typically use that one a lot because HLN has commercials every other second and I grow tired of cussing them out. Wild About Trial has hilarious tweets.

Even though the THs are annoying, I used to like when HLN didn't pause during commercials. I used to switch on HLN during sidebars to hear what they have to say while waiting.

seriously! there's something wrong with those 2- Nurmi & Willmot. She's talks so fast I can barely keep up. and he's so slow, I can't follow. Is this some kind of crazy lawyer tactic? baffle the jury. Then put them to sleep. Or maybe there are subliminal messages in between those endless aaaands....

Well, at least Wilm*tt is easy on the eye! :floorlaugh:

But seriously, Wilm*tt ---- "staccato" much? She is not "light on her feet", not rhythmic in her verbal presentation, is too repetitive on pointless matters, badgers the witnesses with putting words in their mouth that they've just countered. The list goes on and on.

But she's a nice dresser. :drumroll:

And JM sits back and lets her weave her tangled web......

Was this testimony before the jury? Iirc she testified once outside their presence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it was in front of the jury. At 1:24:27 ish the judge says, "Let the record reflect the presence of the jury and all counsel."

Sometimes. Insomnia is not pleasant. I get on my own nerves.

likewise here ---- I understand! But you are much perkier than I am.

I read and read and still can't stay caught up here ---- and my eyes start to play goofy tricks on me. :facepalm:

Work interrupted yesterday. Does anyone know who JM has on deck to testify (besides Dr Hall). Why the meeting in chambers this morning. Does the DT want to take JA to Cancun and need the judge's ok? LOL!

I found this very odd as well. Maybe she is a much better fraud investigator than speller.

I bet Arias was jumping all over this in her little scribble notes to Willmott. I can picture..."Its SKU not skew. We need to impeach this ^&%$!"

Actually she would be wrong. The correct term is skew. It is listed on the receipt as SKU as an abbreviation. The proper term is skew. It's definition, amongst others is "a use of straight lines in a space." So she was correct.

I understand hacking into his account and getting the account numbers and withdrawing the money. Is this how she stole it?

Even my online banking only allows transferring money among my different accounts not to someone elses account number.
On http://tamaratattles.com, blog site, there is a Prosecution rebuttal witness that I find interesting. Susie Dittman, fraud investigator for JP Morgan Chase.

Well, at least Wilm*tt is easy on the eye! :floorlaugh:

But seriously, Wilm*tt ---- "staccato" much? She is not "light on her feet", not rhythmic in her verbal presentation, is too repetitive on pointless matters, badgers the witnesses with putting words in their mouth that they've just countered. The list goes on and on.

But she's a nice dresser. :drumroll:

And JM sits back and lets her weave her tangled web......

And....she's soooo proud of herself when she objects or says something snarky during questioning. I...am...so...tired...of...her...smirk! But yes, nice clothes.

JA obviously got the "went to Costa Rica" from Deanna Reid. JA is so hollow, empty, there is nothing inside of her. No soul. No conscience.

Imagine living your life trying to mirror everyone else around you? I wonder if it drives JA crazy doing that - probably not, she probably revels in it. :stormingmad:
(haha who finds these smilies? lmao)

Just saw this elsewhere about rebuttal witnesses:

"There is new speculation by Mary Ellen Resendez of Phoenix ABC News 15 that the defense team’s motion to preclude involves 5 witnesses including Suzie Dittman, Robert Brown, Dr. Kevin Horne, Jacob Meford and Diana Reid. Clearly, the last two testified on Tuesday. Robert Brown is another Mesa Forensics Computer Detective much like Michael Melendez who testified on Tuesday."

OK now that Mefford and Reid have testified, does that mean the Judge ruled against the DT in precluding Dittman, Brown and Horne? :please:

I understand hacking into his account and getting the account numbers and withdrawing the money. Is this how she stole it?

Even my online banking only allows transferring money among my different accounts not to someone elses account number.

My account allows to do interac e-transfers to 3rd parties. It is quite simple actually. The person you are paying has a security question set up and they tell you the answer. When making the transfer one of the fields asks for the answer to that security question, along with the amount and the name of recipient. It would be simple for someone with access to someone's account to do this I believe.

The fact that Napoleon was entrusted to Deanna speaks volumes about the friendship that they still shared. Your average pet owner adores and treats them like their own child/children. Friendships like that are rare IMHO.

She, out of all of his friends, and he appears to be BELOVED by so many, gave his Eulogy. That tells me his family, loves, trusts and adores her, as Travis did. I think I saw that she had a CTR ring on, Choose The Right, a Mormon ring many wear. God bless you Deanna Reid. You did the right thing for Travis. Any man would be fortunate to have you as his loyal wife and mother to his children.

If only Travis realized he was ready. Then.

And....she's soooo proud of herself when she objects or says something snarky during questioning. I...am...so...tired...of...her...smirk! But yes, nice clothes.

She should watch that- she's getting "smirk lines" around her mouth.

One of the Witnesses on the list that the Defense is trying to keep out is
Suzie Dittman Fraud Investigator at JPMorgan Chase Phoenix, Arizona Area Banking, Hmmmmm.....What FRAUD did she commit???? Stealing from TRAVIS???

<snipped for bandwidth> BBM
My money is on fraudulent use of a credit/debit card. :twocents:

Re watching the trial from yesterday.

Did you notice when the Walmart employee was on the stand that Jodi was feverishly
scribbling notes to Wilmott and then Wilmott showed them to Nurmi?

Nurmi, being the smarter and more experienced attorney, ignores the notes and does not ask the Walmart employee
any questions about her sex life.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Mimi Hall did bring up the tire slashing incidents. JM just did not dwell on it as most likely his ability to do so was limited by the judge. But the info is out there.

OT-- raisincharlie, thanks for changing your font! I enjoy your posts but I was having trouble reading the small one from before.

:gthanks:

I am only able to catch bits and pieces of the trial live, so I am extremely grateful for this board.I'm just catching up on yesterday, so thanks to all of you for the posts. Nurmi had me so frustrated yesterday. By the time he finished a sentence, I'd forgotten how he started it. Then I had to leave. thanks

I could not watch at all yesterday.

that is why I was so excited to see this morning that Mikee Daniels has done a summary .... it summarizes the whole day yesterday and all the witnesses! At last 32 minutes and it is on YouTube. if you aren't following him I highly recommend you do! He's fabulous.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

JA obviously got the "went to Costa Rica" from Deanna Reid. JA is so hollow, empty, there is nothing inside of her. No soul. No conscience.

Imagine living your life trying to mirror everyone else around you? I wonder if it drives JA crazy doing that - probably not, she probably revels in it. :stormingmad:
(haha who finds these smilies? lmao)

Just saw this elsewhere about rebuttal witnesses:

"There is new speculation by Mary Ellen Resendez of Phoenix ABC News 15 that the defense team&#8217;s motion to preclude involves 5 witnesses including Suzie Dittman, Robert Brown, Dr. Kevin Horne, Jacob Meford and Diana Reid. Clearly, the last two testified on Tuesday. Robert Brown is another Mesa Forensics Computer Detective much like Michael Melendez who testified on Tuesday."

OK now that Mefford and Reid have testified, does that mean the Judge ruled against the DT in precluding Dittman, Brown and Horne? :please:
May be some of what takes place today in "hearing" prior to 1:30 trial start time. Judge needs to act on several motions, especially if JM has to depose another DT witness. IMOO

Do they make Coffee Making robots? I need to stop posting every other minute. Geesh Chat Hog much Megan? See, I can refer to myself in the third person, just like Juan.

kaydono, I like your comments. :rockon:

Don't be skeered. :scared:

I am behind as usual, been to busy for words. Did see a little of the trial when I got home yesterday.
Are we any closer to the end yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member