Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice contrast...

How many of Travis's ex girlfriends have we heard from?

Only one of Jodi's... The gas can lending DB. That was less than forthcoming and didn't want to show his face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DB was such a reluctant witness. I wish that he had been made to answer more questions. Maybe JA also threatened DB with the pedophillia claims. He does have a son and a lot to lose if JA made false reports to SS.

Fabulous pic, Kay!

The only way it could be better if it showed the license plate *upside down*!!!

:rockon:

Someone else posted it yesterday. The credit should be given to them, but I cannot recall precisely who. "Do you have memory problems m'ame?" Affirmative.

The fact that Napoleon was entrusted to Deanna speaks volumes about the friendship that they still shared. Your average pet owner adores and treats them like their own child/children. Friendships like that are rare IMHO.

After listening to DR's testimony yesterday and after viewing the sweet pics of her with TA, I was just simply moved to tears. Her gentle disposition is a gift.

Her presence must have made up for some of the emotional neglect he experienced in his early years.

Travis was blessed to have her in his life.

DB was such a reluctant witness. I wish that he had been made to answer more questions. Maybe JA also threatened DB with the pedophillia claims. He does have a son and a lot to lose if JA made false reports to SS.

BBM

ITA - it has to be something seriously big like that! Whatever has DB scared of JA it isn't a remote or a couple of gas cans IMO

Can you just imagine someone like ALV backing up that claim? :thud: Scary to think how many men have been impacted by her.

JM knew that. He even asked her if it was SKU. Even I know that.

I couldn't believe she spelled it "skew." That was a slightly embarrassing moment :facepalm: I hope the jury doesn't discredit her for that.

I never bought into the "exchange student to Costa Rica" claim by Jodi, so I was pleased to hear Deanna say that she had done her mission in the Central American country. It makes no sense to me that a student who represented her school as a foreign exchange student would end up dropping out of high school the following year. Most exchange students are the brightest and best, and I doubt that JA would have been recognized as such. The trip to Costa Rica was yet another fantasy of Jodi's because she hated her life and thought that she deserved better without making any effort to improve her lot in life. :moo:

What's the point of an exchange program that lasts a couple weeks? Seems odd to me. Exchange programs for a year, yes. For a semester, okay. But 2 weeks. Puh-leeze. What's the point??????

My account allows to do interac e-transfers to 3rd parties. It is quite simple actually. The person you are paying has a security question set up and they tell you the answer. When making the transfer one of the fields asks for the answer to that security question, along with the amount and the name of recipient. It would be simple for someone with access to someone's account to do this I believe.

Do you have your account set up that way to allow third party transfers?

I need to call my bank and make sure this is not an option on any of my accounts. :scared:

SKU stands for "Stock Keeping Unit". (I did the same job the Walmart witness did only I did it for Home Depot for many years.):twocents:

Thanks. But she wasn't off by spelling it skew because that is the definition of a long number in a line and may be how management refers to it. She seemed to know what she was saying as fact.

Does anyone know the date or around the time Travis went to his Bishop and confessed to being sexual with Jodi? Was this before or after the sex taped call?

I have company coming today or tomorrow. Hope they understand I cannot be social director because of the trial. Put a bunch of food in my fridge this weekend. Live on a lake in the Ozarks. There's plenty for them to do without my attention.:ufo:

Glad to see them, but also glad they are only staying a couple of days.:truce:

If they give you any trouble you can always lock them out, and tell them they have stay out there until they become fans of the trial.

I have company coming today or tomorrow. Hope they understand I cannot be social director because of the trial. Put a bunch of food in my fridge this weekend. Live on a lake in the Ozarks. There's plenty for them to do without my attention.:ufo:

No trial Friday. Saved by the bell.

Just watching yesterday's testimony.

Jacob was great!

Walmart lady says SKU is skew!?!? She investigates fraud, theft for 5 years and doesn't know this is stock keeping unit, or even the acronym SKU? Weird.

In another post I proposed she may have meant to say PRONOUNCED instead of SPELLED. (Nerves?) I'm sure I'd be a blithering idiot on a witness stand. :crazy:

Good morning all.

This was linked up thread, but I thought I would share in case others missed... has a bit of good info in there, although at this point, just rumors...

http://tamaratattles.com/2013/04/24...y-come-on-everybody-do-a-loco-motion-with-mi/

(snipped)

Rumor in the courtroom Tuesday was that Det. Flores is to be called to demonstrate The Shelf Theory, that is, jumping up on a shelf on pins would result in the shelf tipping and the contents becoming disturbed. Photos of the crime scene showed the closest was meticulously in order. I’m not a fan of demonstrations when you are ahead because they are risky. (See Also: OJ Glove Incident) Let’s hope for the best there. This rumor is looking to be simply that, a rumor that is becoming more unlikely the further I investigate. A more reliable sounding rumor is in the red update below.

UPDATED: There is new speculation by Mary Ellen Resendez of Phoenix ABC News 15 that the defense team’s motion to preclude involves 5 witnesses including Suzie Dittman, Robert Brown, Dr. Kevin Horne, Jacob Meford and Diana Reid. Clearly, the last two testified on Tuesday. Robert Brown is another Mesa Forensics Computer Detective much like Michael Melendez who testified on Tuesday. Horne is the medical examiner to refute Jodi’s timeline of events with regard to the nature of the injuries. I can’t imagine the Judge allowing him to be precluded. Suzie Dittman is a fraud investigator for JP Morgan Chase. Her LinkedIn profile describes her job as, “Investigations (to) include internal & external crimes such as retail fraud referrals; longer-term, complex frauds requiring interviews with potential suspects and the identification of trends, patterns and ring identification. Provide support to the various Lines of Business within JPMorgan Chase, law enforcement and outside financial institutions in the investigation of potential fraudulent activity.” So her testimony will be about credit card fraud. It could be something exciting or just a second source to reinforce the gas station lady’s testimony about the need to verify a credit card after it is swiped for the third time, presumably for the third gas can. Attempting to preclude any of these people reeks of defense desperation in my opinion. Loco Motion indeed.

On Wednesday, the jury will return at 1:30 their time, 4:30 ET. We believe that there will be a hearing at 11:00/2:00 that may be the surrebuttal motion being heard. It’s unclear what if anything is planned for 9:30/12:30 but it seems the motion to preclude a rebuttal witnesses will have to be done before the jury returns tomorrow as well, so I plan to turn the live feeds on at the usual time and wait and see. However, since Dianna and Jake testified Tuesday, that may have been ruled on on Tuesday. If one or all of the remaining contested witnesses does not testify we will know why Jodi was so happy at the end of the day today. I just can’t see the judge precluding any of these witnesses.

Oh crap, remember all the speculation we’ve done about why Jodi was so freaking happy at the end of the day? Annie posted the answer in yesterday’s comments. I bet she found out the manslaughter lesser was going to be allowed into the jury charge. That would certainly do it!

We’re in the home stretch boys and squirrels!

Can you just imagine someone like ALV backing up that claim? :thud: Scary to think how many men have been impacted by her.

In the US, does a reporter to SS have to give their name or can it be anonyomus? Having lived in the same house as DB and son, JA would be in a very strong position if she made that claim. SS might just believe her, she lies so well. :(

In another post I proposed she may have meant to say PRONOUNCED instead of SPELLED. (Nerves?) I'm sure I'd be a blithering idiot on a witness stand. :crazy:

I am a blithering idiot off the stand too. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

My husband has a family home there, we go on the weekends. No cable. i always come back not knowing what is going on. First thing I do is jump on WS to catch up.

What's the point of an exchange program that lasts a couple weeks? Seems odd to me. Exchange programs for a year, yes. For a semester, okay. But 2 weeks. Puh-leeze. What's the point??????

I think Jodie claimed she came home from 9th grade one day and announced, "I'm going to Costa Rica." I wonder where this supposed trip fit in time-wise in relation to her growing pot on the roof at age 14?

Good morning all.

This was linked up thread, but I thought I would share in case others missed... has a bit of good info in there, although at this point, just rumors...

http://tamaratattles.com/2013/04/24...y-come-on-everybody-do-a-loco-motion-with-mi/

(snipped)

Rumor in the courtroom Tuesday was that Det. Flores is to be called to demonstrate The Shelf Theory, that is, jumping up on a shelf on pins would result in the shelf tipping and the contents becoming disturbed. Photos of the crime scene showed the closest was meticulously in order. I’m not a fan of demonstrations when you are ahead because they are risky. (See Also: OJ Glove Incident) Let’s hope for the best there. This rumor is looking to be simply that, a rumor that is becoming more unlikely the further I investigate. A more reliable sounding rumor is in the red update below.

UPDATED: There is new speculation by Mary Ellen Resendez of Phoenix ABC News 15 that the defense team’s motion to preclude involves 5 witnesses including Suzie Dittman, Robert Brown, Dr. Kevin Horne, Jacob Meford and Diana Reid. Clearly, the last two testified on Tuesday. Robert Brown is another Mesa Forensics Computer Detective much like Michael Melendez who testified on Tuesday. Horne is the medical examiner to refute Jodi’s timeline of events with regard to the nature of the injuries. I can’t imagine the Judge allowing him to be precluded. Suzie Dittman is a fraud investigator for JP Morgan Chase. Her LinkedIn profile describes her job as, “Investigations (to) include internal & external crimes such as retail fraud referrals; longer-term, complex frauds requiring interviews with potential suspects and the identification of trends, patterns and ring identification. Provide support to the various Lines of Business within JPMorgan Chase, law enforcement and outside financial institutions in the investigation of potential fraudulent activity.” So her testimony will be about credit card fraud. It could be something exciting or just a second source to reinforce the gas station lady’s testimony about the need to verify a credit card after it is swiped for the third time, presumably for the third gas can. Attempting to preclude any of these people reeks of defense desperation in my opinion. Loco Motion indeed.

On Wednesday, the jury will return at 1:30 their time, 4:30 ET. We believe that there will be a hearing at 11:00/2:00 that may be the surrebuttal motion being heard. It’s unclear what if anything is planned for 9:30/12:30 but it seems the motion to preclude a rebuttal witnesses will have to be done before the jury returns tomorrow as well, so I plan to turn the live feeds on at the usual time and wait and see. However, since Dianna and Jake testified Tuesday, that may have been ruled on on Tuesday. If one or all of the remaining contested witnesses does not testify we will know why Jodi was so happy at the end of the day today. I just can’t see the judge precluding any of these witnesses.

Oh crap, remember all the speculation we’ve done about why Jodi was so freaking happy at the end of the day? Annie posted the answer in yesterday’s comments. I bet she found out the manslaughter lesser was going to be allowed into the jury charge. That would certainly do it!

We’re in the home stretch boys and squirrels!

Dr. Kevin Horne cannot be precluded from testifying. I forbid it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member